20 | TVA Loki (Endgame Loki) {Part 3}

Morta's POV

Oh no. If Loki's been at the TVA, he's probably pulled one of his little tricks and stolen something. Stolen a TemPad. he could be in any place, at anytime. If finding him now wasn't hard enough, I have all of time to worry about now as well. Finding him now it going to involve going to the TVA and monitoring timelines to see if anything that shouldn't be happening happens. 

I run back to my room and figure out how I'm going to get to the TVA. My choices are to do something that makes the TVA come and get me, or get to the TVA's office. I don't really want to be put in captivity, so I'm going to have to find a way to get the their headquarters. I know that Sigyn said there was some way for us to get to the TVA through Asgard. Better hope she's right. 

I get FRIDAY to tell Tony that I've found  lead as I head to the roof of the tower. Now, I know Tony hates people doing this, but...
"Heimdall, open the Bifrost!" I yell.
I wait for a moment, then rainbow light spews down onto my body and lifts me up.
I land back in Asgard, where I'm greeted by Heimdall.
"Back already Morta?" he asks.
"Yes, I've found a lead for the Loki I'm searching for and Sigyn said that there's a way I can get to the TVA from Asgard," I say.
"Ah, yes. I can send you to the TVA, they should be able to send you back," he says.
"Thank you Heimdall," I say, smiling at him.
I step back into the main part of the dome and the Bifrost picks me up and takes me away. 

~~~

Upon arriving at the TVA, I had demanded that they give me a meeting with some official or just someone who knows Loki well. I got shown to a meeting room where a man with a blonde moustache and hair sat. 

I sit down opposite him.
"Mobius," he says holding out his hand.
"Morta," I reply, taking his hand and shaking it. 
"So what do you need to know?" he asks.
"Well, I'm trying to track down the Loki variant you've lost and I realised that there's  a chance he's stolen a TemPad. Is there are chance you could check for stolen TemPads and monitor timelines?" I ask.
"Sure. I can't see how monitoring timelines is going to work. Loki likes to hide in Nexus events so we can't track his actions. He knows how to check we're coming and has become good at jumping from Nexus event to Nexus event," he informs me.
We talk more about Nexus events Loki might be hiding in and Mobius sends someone to check for stolen TemPads. Eventually, they come back.
"Morta, you were right, there is a TemPad missing and it went missing the day we lost Loki," the lady says. 
"Is there any way you can track them?" I ask.
"Sorry but no," Mobius says getting up and dismissing the lady, "I know of a couple of places you could check for Loki though. There are some places he's already been, so he probably wouldn't be there but-"
"Hiding in plain sight is his thing," I finish.
"Yes but it's going to be hard to get him, not that I doubt your skills. It shouldn't be the most difficult thing, there are limited Nexus events he could be hiding in, but as I said, he knows how to hide from us," he says.
"I know. Could you show me where you monitor timelines though?" I ask.
"Sure," he replies.

We get up and wander out of the room, chatting along the way about Loki until we finally reach our destination. There he explains how some of the equipment works and how they decide when and how to punish people. Everything is fine until...
"Mobius, you might want to see this," a worker calls out to him.
We rush over and look at the screen. There's a red line heading very fast out of the boundaries.
"Where is this?" Mobius asks.
"It's a nexus event. This shouldn't be happening. We've only seen this the time there were Loki's in a nexus event," the worker says.
"Well, I think we've found our Loki," I say looking at Mobius. 
"Indeed we have," he replies.

Work count: 710

And another one gone and another one gone, another chapter you've read.
I dunno what that was but... yeah. I have almost nothing to say. Uhm, that's the final chapter of the week. The final chapter of this Loki variant will come out next week.