23 | Pixie Loki {Part 2}

Loki hurtled towards the mini demon, Sigyn racing behind him. They jumped over trees, streams, and even small animals, but they were too slow.
The pixie sped away from them with ease, laughing at the with delight. 

Loki slowed down and so did Sigyn.
"We'll never catch him," she said defeated.Running wasn't one of her best skills.
"No, we won't," Loki said looking at where the imp had disappeared. Sigyn sat down on a nearby rock to catch her breath. He came over and magicked a waterskin.
"Thank you," She downed some of the water before widening her eyes in realisation, "Loki! I know what we need to do!" 

 ~~~

The green pixie had noticed the Gods had stopped following him. Not wanting the fun to be over, he cautiously made his way back.
"Don't tell me you've given up," he said.Loki was confused as to why they had stopped and where they had gone. But that question was quickly answered. A large stream over water surrounded by a golden light drowned him. The pixie wings failed, and he fell to the ground.He landed on a soft cushion of flowers but was quickly enclosed a green shield.
"What on Hel is going on?!" he raged.A flash of green appeared behind him to reveal smirking Sigyn and a smug looking Loki.
"And that's how you catch a Loki," she said proudly.Loki used his magic to turn the shield into a ball around the pixie. He floated him up and brought the imp closer. 

"Time to put you back in your timeline," he said proudly. 

Word Count: 266

Short and sweet, perfect! Another wonderful chapter from sigynfan

Also, congrats to Sigyn who just reached 5k on her book 'Change'!!!

and...

CaptainMetalArm I NEED YOUR ONE CHAPTER BEFORE SATURDAY AEST!!! Prefferably before if you can...

Byeee :)