17 | Lokigator {1 Part}

A/N (from Persephone): in this chapter I kinda changed the Greek mythology little bit. So when you see something that has no connection with the original mythology, well they are the ones I made up while I was writing. Another note is this chapter may be little bit cringe but here it goes. I hope you like it.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Everything was good. I was sitting with Ares talking about Dionysos' delicious wines until Hermes came to me. He was little bit nervous.
"Hey Hermes, is everything ok? You look nervous." I said.
"Did something bad happened? I've never seen you that nervous before." Ares said. He was right.
"You have a letter from Earth. Somewhere called Australia. A guy named Robert Irwin says there is a different alligator in his zoo. He hasn't seen an alligator like that before. He says it has a golden helmet." Hermes said. When he finished talking, I understood the alligator was actually Loki, well Lokigator. I've heard about it before.
"Thank you, Hermes." I said. I couldn't understand. How can someone who is not from Olympus know me? Well, thinking that only took few seconds. I remembered Homer wrote two epics about Trojan War. Bad years...
"Ares, I gotta go. I've got another Loki situation." I said.
"How did you understand it's another Loki situation?" he said with confused eyes.
"He said the alligator has golden helmet." I said.
"Oh, right. The helmet thing. Try to not hurt yourself sweetheart." Ares said.
"Don't worry, I will." I said while I was hugging him. "Until I come back, don't do anything foolish." I said.
"I can't do anything foolish without my little evil." he said and kissed my forehead.

Before I left Olympus, I went to underground world to see Hades. He had to know I was going Earth.
"Hades, I'm leaving Olympus today. I'm going to Earth. I have a Loki situation." I said. He came to me.
"Be careful Perse, I didn't like the Loki guy. He looks like he would hurt you." He said.
"Darling, he can't hurt me, you know that." I said. I hugged him and started my trip to Earth.

Few days later I arrived to Australia. I've never seen a place that beautiful before, well obviously after Olympus. I went to an internet cafe to search who is Robert Irwin. I learnt nearly everything about him. He was working at his family's zoo. Later that day I went to their zoo. It was so pretty. I was trying to find Robert cause he had to show me the Loki. I found a guy named Chandler.
"Do you know where Robert is?" I asked.
"He is at the wildlife hospital." he said. I thanked him and started walking to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital, I saw Robert thanking to all nurses and saying they did a great job.
"Hey! I'm Persephone. I'm here to see the alligator you were talking about." I said to Robert. He looked like his father too much.
"Oh, hi! I didn't expect to see you here, thanks for coming. Let me show you the alligator." he said.
"I can't wait to see it." I said. We left the hospital and started walking to crocoseum. I've already seen some zoos, but their zoo was big and beautiful. Going crocoseum took only 25 minutes. That place was huge.
"So you put the alligator to crocoseum? You know it has a chance to escape from there." I said.
"No, it can't escape. This place has a high security for animals." he said.
"Do you see the little pool over there? The alligator is in that pool." Robert said.
"Okay but I need you." I said with no hesitation.
"Why do you need me?" he asked. He was confused to be honest.
"I know you are good at catching alligators. Besides you have a team about alligators." I said.
"Yeah, you are right. I'll call the team then." he said. Few minutes later their team came to crocoseum.
"Alright guys here is the plan. Firstly, Persephone will try to talk with alligator. She says talking may have an effect on it. If talking doesn't help, we will catch him like we do to our other alligators. Is everything clear?" Robert said.
"Yes, but why would she try to talk with it?" a guy named James asked.
"This alligator is special. Talking will help us, I hope." I said. I tried my best to talk with Loki, but he didn't listen me.
"Looks like you couldn't talk with alligator." another guy named Steve said.
"I tried my best. Now it's your turn." I said. They brought ropes and lot of things when they catch their alligators.
"Do you want my help while catching it?" I asked to Robert.
"No mate, but if we do, I'll tell you." he said. After an hour Robert and his team caught Loki.
"Thank you, Robert, for everything. I'm really happy." I said.
"You are welcome. I hope we can see each other once again." he said.
"I hope so. I should go now. See you later." I said.
"Take care, bye." he said, and I started my way to go.

Word Count: 811

And that was an incredible chapter by CaptainMetalArm
WELL DONE LUV!!!
Show the love and support in the comment section and their profile.
Also, cool fact, I live pretty close to Australia Zoo :). That was random but yeaaahhhh. Also sorry for not uploading last week. There'll be a double chapter soon. I'm getting into the thick of assessments, so even when I get sent a chapter I sometimes don't get time to upload. I'LL DO BETTER I PROMISE!!