21 | TVA Loki (Endgame Loki) {Part 4}

Morta's POV

"Okay, times up and we need to get going. If we don't go now we might not catch this Loki and he needs to go back to his timeline. I won't need a massive number of people but I will need about five backup because I don't know how to work your equipment. Three rules. One, I bring him back. Two, you cannot kill him or get rid of him in any way, that is my job. Three, stay out of my way," I order. Looking around I scan for who will be the best to come with me.
"Mobius and one, two, three and four, you're all coming with me," I say and they all get up.
Lets go catch this variant.

~~~

We step out into this barren wasteland of a nexus event, and I'm unsure where to start. I've never had to chase a Loki through a Nexus event before.
"Where does he normally hide?" I ask.
"Changes every time but he tends to stick with the crowd. You're lucky that this planet is tiny so It won't be hard to find him. The tracker on the tempad says it's this way though," Mobius says pointing past me and into a small town ahead. We begin running towards the town, eager to get out of here before the planet explodes. 

When we reach the town I stop and take in the scenery. It has a similar layout to somewhere I know... 
I can't think what it is.
The building that stands out the most is a massive castle. It's surrounded by smaller village-like homes. Very majestic- that's it. 
This place feels like Asgard. 

I remember Sigyn talking about a massive tree in the middle of the palace gardens in Asgard where Loki would spend a lot of his time. If that tree exists here then I might know where he'll be.
"Follow me," I yell to everyone. 

~~~

I barge into the palace and run through the hallways, desperately looking for a garden. I yell at guards and maids that walk past asking them where I might find it but it's obvious they don't speak English. If the palace has the same structure then I have an idea of where the garden could be. Surely.

I run and run until I see natural light spilling out from under a door in an opening ahead. I run faster and crash through the doors out into a massive garden. I see a massive tree, glowing gold and under it, Loki, surrounded by the green hue of his magic. He hears me and his head snaps up. He looks at me desperately, tear stains down his streak. I stop dead in my tracks.

His eyes start glowing green and he begins to look angry.
"YOU!" he yells viciously.
"What did I do?" I ask confused.
"YOU TOOK MY MOTHER!" he yells and sprints towards me, daggers in his hands.
"I would never! I love Frigga like my own mother!" I say.
"I WATCHED YOU KILL HER!" he says, jumping at me.
I block him and he goes flying back and lands on his feet. He throws a dagger at me and I catch it before it can impale me and send it flying back. He starts speaking in Old Norse and throwing his magic at me. I use mine to block him. We dance around like this for a long time until I stab him in the thigh with one dagger and below is right shoulder with the other. Like this he can't keep fighting.

"I'm sorry that your timeline me killed Frigga but I can promise that I would never. I need to take you back to your timeline now but before you go back you'll get to see her alive and well," I tell him.
He doesn't say anything but a tear rolls our of his eye. 

~~~

I support Loki's body weight and hurl him back to the front of the palace where the others are waiting. We go back to the TVA where I bandage up Loki's wounds.

"Why were you sitting under that tree?" I ask Loki.
"When I was small, she used to sit with me under that tree and teach me magic. I just really miss her," he says.
"Did I actually kill her?" I ask.
"To be honest, I have no idea, I just wanted someone to blame," he tells me. 
"I'm sorry about it. Let's get you back now though," I say, standing up with Loki.

Word Count: 732

Voilá, I present to you a ✨chapter✨.
I hope you enjoyed it.

ALSO, @sigynfanand @CaptainMetalArm GUYS WE'RE BEHIND BUT WE HAVE CHRISTMAS DEADLINES AND I FORGOT TO REMIND YOU GUYS!!! SIGYN I NEED TWO CHAPTERS (JUST TWO, NO MORE) BY SATURDAY 17TH DECEMBER AND PERSEPHONE I NEED YOUR ONE CHAPTER BY WEDNESDAY 21ST DECEMBER! If you guys can get those to be before then that would be great :) Love you guys 💚

AND I LOVE ALL THE READERS TOO MWAH 💚

Ps. Sigyn, keep them two chapter short hun. PlEaSe! I bEg!