16 | Norse Loki {Part 4}

Sigyn POV
I sat next to Loki on our Ash Tree and watched his variant. He was currently standing on another end of the cliff with the tablet in front of him. He had said something to Loki before he left. And it's taking every fibre of my being not to ask what it is.
A storm slowly started brewing around him as he recited some ancient words. I felt a cold hand hold mine tightly and I squeezed it. Heavy winds almost blew us out of the tree, so I clutched tightly onto Loki. I watched as a shimmer of green formed around the tablet. I could barely see until a golden portal appeared before him.
Squinting my eyes, I could make out a beautiful lady with golden hair. She was draped in gold robes and behind her were two boys clutching her dress. One had blond hair, and another had orange. Sigyn, Narfi and Vali were back.

Loki POV
The storm died down as the family had stepped out of the portal. I helped Sig down from the tree and we slowly approached them. My variant was on his knees crying tears as his sons slowly walked up to him. They placed their small hands tightly around their fathers neck and sobbed into them. His wife Sigyn then fell to the ground before them. He looked up and cried even more.
"I'm here min kjærlighet," she spoke gently. He finally moved forward and fell into her arms. We let them have their moment then slowly walked up to them.
Sigyn was the first to notice our presence and she quickly took a dagger out.
"Wait my love! Let them come," my tear stained variant said.
The family stood up as my Sigyn spoke, "Hello everyone, my name is Sigyn, and this is Loki, and we are from the universe you currently stand in. We would like to help you get back home if you would come with us to the palace,"
The other Sigyn looked wearily at her husband. He nodded at her and she spoke.
"We thank you for aiding us."
We smiled at them as the two boys ran up to us.
"You look just like our parents!" One of them spoke.
And we did. The Sigyns looked identical except for their hair, eyes and skin tone and me and my variant and different hair colours.
I was about to reply when I so the scars on their faces. They were all wounded in some shape and form, so I suggested we go see my mother.
We led them to the palace and introduced them to the other Lokis and mother. She helped clean them up and we said our goodbyes. I pray that never a day shall something like that should happen to Sigyn and I.

Word count: 471

Short but necessary.

Wonderful chapter from Sigyn. Sorry about the late upload, I've had a massive weekend that's extending into my week and this has been my only free moment. I'm also kinda sick.

Persephone, I think it's your chapter next.

Love y'all.