12 | Marathon Loki {Part 2}

Morta's POV

About a week later

I set myself up next to the road in a spot where I can see all the runners go past, but I'm alone.
The plan is to check that the runner that looks like Loki is Loki by putting up the symbol to him. You can always tell when they know it. After that, I'll go to the finish line and flash the symbol so only he can see, getting further and further away every time, so he follows it. I've already found a good place to lure him to so that no one notices and no one can hear any commotion. Hopefully this Loki will come willingly. Who am I kidding though, he's a Loki. He'll never come willingly.

I wait for him to come past and eventually he does. When his head tilts my way I flash the symbol above my head. I see him do a double take but he runs on.
I get up and head to the finish line.

When I get to the finish line I find a spot behind the crowd. It takes a little while but eventually Loki gets to the finish line.
I flash the symbol once, I see him glance in my direction.
I flash the symbol again, he looks for a second longer.
Taking a step back I flash the symbol for a third time, his head snapping in my direction.
Lucky, I'm hidden from his view.
I continue walking away and flashing the symbol and eventually hear him excuse himself from an interview he's doing claiming that he doesn't feel great. I get to the place I found where no one is and keep flashing the symbol.

Loki appears in front of me.
"Who are you and what do you want?" he asks dangerously.
"You know who I am and you know why I'm here," I respond.
He rolls his eyes at me.
"You need to go back to your timeline Loki," I tell him.
"I really don't think I have to," he says, begging to move closer to me in a very intimidation way.
I stand completely still, not intimidated by him whatsoever.
"What makes you think that?" I ask him.
"Because no matter what you do you'll never get me to come with you," he says cockily.
As he begins explaining why he'll win, I start levitating a pole behind him and when he's finished speaking, I slam it into the back of his head, knocking him unconscious.

~~~

The thing I didn't consider is that Loki had made a barrier over his body before I knocked him unconscious that stopped me from teleporting him anywhere or using the Bifrost to move him. This meant I had to levitate his body next to mine, as if he was walking until we got back to the place I was staying. When I arrived, I tied him to a chair and made food while I waited for him to gain conscience.
Eventually he did.
"You need to go back," I say to him.
"I'm not going," he says.
"Look, we do this the easy way or the hard way. You come with me or we fight and I break your body barrier," I say.
"I'm not going," he repeats.
"Hard way it is," I reply.

Luckily, I had studied Loki's type of magic so I know what it takes to break his barrier. It's pretty simple, I get into his head and undo it through there.
Thank goodness he doesn't know how to block my magic.
I undo his barrier and quickly knock him unconscious and once again, bring the unconscious body of a Loki back to Asgard.
Frigga might be concerned.

Word count: 620

That was part two of two of my Loki for the rotation. Bit of a crappy ending, my apologies. It's been a LONG week. I'm absolutely exhausted therefor my imagination battery ran out. I go back to school this week BUT the extra chapter I promised comes out as soon as I publish this one (and the other beautiful authors are creating more chapters more quickly).

With love,
vegemite-n-weetbix :)
Ps. Love you guys (especially Sigyn and Persephone mwah).