3 | Apologies

Persephone appears laying on the floor clutching her stomach.
"What happened?!" Morta yells as her and Sigyn run to Persephone.
"They got me, then I tried to run away b-but they s-shot me, I'm dying!" she says wincing and groaning through the pain.
Morta rips a piece of her dress off to compress the wound.
"Get her to the healers!" Sigyn yells, "Oh and thank you Heimdall."
Sigyn and Morta begin trying to list Persephone to the castle but get nowhere. They place her back down and hear a sweet voice.
"It's okay, we'll get you to the healing wing," the voice says.
"Mama Frigga! Thank goodness you're here," Sigyn exclaims.
"Please help us Mama Frigga. Your son, he's got an army, again," Morta informs her.
"Please Mama Frigga, save us!" Persephone yells.
"Oh dear, I new this would happen. Leave him to me my children," Frigga says and snaps her fingers teleporting everyone but Heimdall to the healing wing.
"Heal this one Eir," Frigga says as Eir runs over. "We'll be in the third sitting room in the right wing of the castle when you're ready to join us Persephone."
Frigga leads Morta and Sigyn out of the healing wing to the sitting room she spoke about before.
"Would you like some tea and cake dears?" Frigga asks.
"Yes please Mama Frigga," Morta says.
Frigga gets tea and cakes brought into the room before she leaves.
"This is excellent tea!" Sigyn exclaims.
"It really is," Morta replies. She takes a bite of her cake and visibly melts at the taste.
"Is it really that good?" Sigyn asks as she takes a bite and nods at the taste. "I forgot how good the cake was here after being gone for so long," she adds.
"Ok, what now?" Morta asks.
"I don-" Sigyn gets cut off by Frigga entering the room, dragging Loki by the ear.
"LOKI!" Morta yells enraged.
"LOKI ODINSON, SAY SORRY TO THESE YOUNG CHILDREN RIGHT NOW!" Frigga yells sternly at her son.
"Mother, honestly, I did nothing!" He protests.
"SAY SORRY LOKI ODINSON!" She yells again.
"Give him to me," Morta says quietly.
Frigga pushes an angry Loki towards Morta.
Morta looks at him angrily with an expression that could kill.
"Sorry for speaking the words of my brother," Loki says obnoxiously, "Now may I go back to the library?"
Unsatisfied with the apology, Sigyn turns to Frigga, " Allmother, do we have permission to punch?" she asks, a smile creeping onto her face.
Frigga smiles back, "Yes my dears."
Sigyn walks up to Loki and punches him in the gut. Loki tries to hide the pain, but he clearly winded and hunches over slightly at the blow.
"Who's next?" Sigyn asks.
Through all the yelling, no one had heard Persephone enter the room. She walks up behind Loki and punches him from there.
Even the trickster God didn't sense her there.
He gasps in surprise as a hand shoots to his back where he was punched.
Last of all, Morta walks up to Loki and punches him across the face.
He looks back down at her angrily but she just smiles.
Feeling slightly bad for what they'd done, Sigyn offers him cake. He's barley able to accept before Morta grabs his face and yells at him, "Now listen up my friend," she starts.
"Please don't hurt him too badly!" Sigyn says.
Morta turns to Sigyn, "I won't," she says and turns back to Loki, "Ok Loki, you will NEVER steal one of your brothers best lines EVER again! You hear me?!" She yells and slaps him across the face again.
"Ok, ok I'm sorry you Roman," he says.
"No, address me properly!" She yells harshly.
"How dare yo-" he starts but shuts up when Sigyn gives him a harsh death glare, "Fine, I'm sorry Morta," he says without any sarcasm.
"Thank you," Morta says, slapping him again "Now can I get you some tea?"
"Lemon ginger with a spot of honey if you please," he replies.
Morta hands over the tea.
"Why don't we all go to the library to finish our tea? Persephone, Morta?" She asks.
"Absolutely," Morta replies.

Word count: 696

That was a very confusing chapter, so sorry about that. Also, I apologise that I haven't updated as much as I said I would. I'm going through a bit of a cycle of 'I'm not doing anything because I'm stressed, and I'm stressed because I'm not doing anything'. I've been going through this cycle for a while now and it's really hard. But never fear, I'm still alive. As I go back to school next week, I will aim to upload once a week, twice if I'm feeling good or have little homework. But for now, Farewell!