13 | Norse Loki {Part 1}

Sigyn's POV

"What are we looking for again darling?" Loki asked as he climbed to the top of the ladder."
"'Kunsten à finne by Herleif Ragnarson,"
"The Art of Finding," Loki spoke.
"Yes, I need it to make a map for us to locate the Lokis. I can even make some for Morta and Persephone," Sigyn says as she uses her magic to levitate the books.
Loki looks down to see rows and rows of books floating around her. The Palace Library was one of the biggest libraries in the nine realms. Coming in second after the Library of Vanaheim. But Loki and Sigyn being Loki and Sigyn have read every single book in the library at least 5 time. The natural light from the Asgardian sun gleamed through three large vertical windows. Next to these windows stood two marble statues of Valkyries. The gold and white statues were said to protect the knowledge of the library from evil lurking outside. Above was a beautiful bronze chandelier, glistening in the light. Floor to ceiling shelves were placed in order to fit the hundreds of thousands of books. Green plants were well contrasted with the dark oak tables and shelves.

"Where on Asgard is that book! We've searched every inch of the library," Sigyn said frustrated. The books around her started rapidly flying back to their original positions. "I don't know love, perhaps someone borrowed it," he said ducking to avoid being injured.
"Maybe but-" Sigyn was cut off by an Einherjar soldier marching into the room. "'Milady Sigyn, Prince Loki, it appears something has been stolen from the palace,"
Loki raised a brow and asked, "What was this item soldier?"
He gulped and stuttered, "A-a book your highness,"
"What was the book about," Sigyn asked walking closer to Loki.
"H-how to rev-vive the d-dead milady,"

Silence filled the room as they looked at the soldier in shock. The book the soldier spoke of was one of the most dangerous books on Asgard. If someone with the wrong intentions got a hold of it, the fate of the nine realms could be at stake.
"Lead the way soldier," Loki spoke up. They all then rushed out of the room to Odin's personal library where the AllFather was fuming.
"I don't care! I want the pathetic thief bound and thrown into the prison right now!" yelled Odin.
His eye then caught the presence of the young Asgardians. Sigyn bowed before him and he sternly spoke, "What are you two doing here?"
"We were in Asgard when your Einherjar spoke to us about the problem at hand you highness," "And do you know the gravity of this crime Sigyn?"
"Yes your majesty," she looked down onto the floor.
His eyes then landed on Loki, "Throw him in a cell!"
Loki's face paled as the Einherjar walked up to him with chains in their hands. They were a metre away when Sigyn stood up with her sword at hand.
"If a single hand lays on him then that hand shall be removed," she said dangerously.
Her hair had turned a dark shade of red and started levitating off her shoulders. The guards gulped at put down the chains as they backed away.
"Why do you defend him against my will Sigyn!" the AllFather yelled.
"Why do you command he be thrown into prison!"
"Because the guard who was guarding my library at that time said he had his face,"
he hissed. Loki and Sign shared a look before she replied.
"AllFather, this is a mistake. You see, many Loki variants have escaped their dimensions and are now roaming through this one so you see-"
"Bah! You expect me to believe some petty story you've concocted Sigyn? Guards throw them both into the dungeons."
But just as the guards got ready to chain them another Einherjar came running into the library.
"Sire! The Tablet of Life and Time tis gone!" he yelled.
"What?!"
At an instance the AllFather stalked out of the room tailed by his soldiers. Sigyn and Loki nodded at each other before running out as well.

Word count: 684

And that my friends was part one of I don't know how many by the wonderful Sigyn!
Big round of applause! 👏👏👏
Wonderful chapter luv.
See y'all next week (with part two that you need to send me Sigyn)!

Send lots of love so Sigyn and her follow her @sigynfan