25 | Kid Loki {1 Part}

It was my last day at underground world. I was hanging out with my little puppy Cerberus. Then Hades came. He was a little bit upset.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.
"You are leaving today. I'm gonna miss you," he said.
"Remember you made a deal with Zeus, and I have to obey the rules. But I'll come back in 6 months, you know it." I said. He shook his head.

I left underground world in few hours. I thought my mother, Demeter, would be with Hestia. So I headed to Mount Olympus. I was right, mom was hanging out with Hestia. While I was walking towards to her Hermes ran to me.
"Hey Persie it's good to see you here again." he said.
"Thanks Hermes it's good to see you again too." I said.
"I know you just came but I have news for you." he said. He was breathless.
"Did something bad happen?" I asked.
"No, everything is fine. You have another Loki thing." he said.
"Again? Well what do we know about that Loki then?" I asked.

He told me everything about the Loki, well kid Loki. I was gonna catch a kid. I learnt that he killed his brother, Thor when they were children. I was shocked when I heard this.

Hermes and I left Olympus to find kid Loki.
For the very first time I was going somewhere with Hermes.

Few days later we found out where the kid Loki was.
"Alright Persie, he is near here. I think I should go now." Hermes said and left.
It was pretty dark. Then suddenly I heard footsteps. A little kid popped out and scared me.
"I didn't want to scare you." he said.
"It's okay. Who are you?" I asked.
"You know me, and I know you. I know you are here to take me. Believe I know you more than you." he explained.
"You are Loki." I whispered.
"Yes, I am Loki, the god of mischief, Prince of Asgard. Should I continue?" Loki said.
"No, please don't. Look, I really don't want to fight with you. Now don't make any trouble and come with me." I said. "Who are we, Javert and 24601?" he asked. "His name is Jean Valjean but that's not our subject." I said with a serious voice.

He was only a kid but he knew how to annoy people.
"Loki please don't make this harder." I said.
Other Lokis were much easier, I thought.
"There are other Lokis?" he asked with an excited voice.
I forgot that he can read minds.
"Yes there are. Do you want to see them?" I asked. This was my only chance.
"Of course." he said.

He was such a kid. He wanted to see the other Lokis. I took him with me to earth.

Word count: 469
A wonderful chapter from CaptainMetalArm who finally sent me the chapter nine months late. Love the Les Mis reference to by the way. I saw it and got soooo excited.

Anyways give them a clap and I'll go fix up the following chapter so it corresponds.