26 | Nine of Them

"So we have a lot of Loki variants to send back, how do we want to go about this?" Morta asks.
"Restrain their magic and knock them out while we take them back to the TVA would probably work best," Sigyn says.
"The TVA said that they needed to be cuffed with the magic restraints ," Persephone says.

The group walk into the library where Frigga is entertaining all of the Loki variants, meaning that they're all having tea together and practicing little bits of magic. The room looks funny with nine different Loki's sitting together drinking tea (exception of Lokigator) all looking up at the three Goddesses who just entered.

"We know you're enjoying your time here but unfortunately we do have to take you back to your timelines. We have a deal with the TVA that they have to return you to your previous timeline and can't prune you or anything else unless you mess up your timeline again. So up you get, the lot of you," Persephone says.

"Unfortunately, for safety reasons we need to cuff you with magic binding restraints before taking you back to the TVA headquarters. It's protocol," Sigyn tells them all.

By some miracle, each Loki cooperates and let the restraints be put on them easily.

"Sigyn, Persephone, come over here," Morta says, both of the Goddesses walking over.
"What do you need?" Persephone asks.
"They're all cooperating, do we really need to knock them out?" Morta asks.
"I would say they'll be fine but it could be a trap. Let's avoid any potential disasters and just do it for safety," Sigyn replies.

The Goddesses stroll back over to the now cuffed Loki's.
"You're not gonna like this but..." Sigyn doesn't even finish her sentence before they all spring into action, striking the Gods on their heads, knocking them out one by one.

"Good work ladies," Persephone chuckles as Frigga looks slightly confused at the nine unconscious Loki's on the floor.

"Well, to the TVA it is," Morta says.
"Yes, the TVA," Sign sighs.

Word count: 340

All fixed up. Anyways, I've decided that I'll start finishing off this book so I can fully wrap my annoying little head around a new book.

They'll probably only be like... two more chapters.

Love ya! Xx