5 | Lady Loki (Sylvie) {Part 1}

Morta's POV

I walk out of the castle and look around wondering where I should go. There are so many places a Loki could be and so many places they won't. It also depends on the Loki that you're looking for. I guess it will be the easiest to find any Loki's that take a similar shape to the Loki from this timeline. These Loki's, while being the smartest, also become the most predictable. They wouldn't like me saying that, but it's true. They want to stay away from the main part of Asgard but they don't want to be in places that we might look. While there is a lot of grey area there, there's also a few places that they would be most likely to go. For example, Midgard.
I strut confidently down the Rainbow Bridge towards where I can see Heimdall standing. Then, it hits me. Heimdall! He might be able to help me find a Loki!
I pick up my pace, desperately trying to get to Heimdall as quickly as possible.
"HEIMDALL!" I yell as I near him.
He gives me a warm smile.
"Morta. Back again so soon?" he asks.
"Well, I assume you know about the whole Loki situation and I was hoping that maybe you could help me locate any Loki's. I understand that they have probably put up barriers to prevent you seeing them but I know for a fact that they can't do that until they've been in this timeline for at least a minute. Is there any chance you could reach your mind out and see if there are any Loki's on Midgard?" I ask.
"Of course Lady Morta," Heimdall says kindly.
He closes his eyes as he looks for any Loki's. I wait in silence beside him for what feels like forever. Eventually he opens his eyes again and looks down at me.
"There is a Lady Loki on Midgard who is hanging around the Avengers tower. I would advise that you ask Tony Stark if he can help you monitor any movements of people. It may be very helpful," Heimdall says.
"Thank you dear friend," I say as I walk towards the middle of the dome.
"Anytime," Heimdall says as he opens the Bifrost and sends me to Midgard.

~~~

I land in a somewhat deserted area which looks to be a patch of grass in the middle of a forest. I am not completely sure where to go so I begin walking through the forest. It seems endlessly long. Finally, I see an end coming. I teleport to the edge of the forest and take in my surroundings. In front of me is a massive body of water, but right out on the horizon I see it, New York City. My destination. I've only been to New York a few times so I don't remember it well enough to teleport into the city. To get across to where I need to be I slowly teleport my way around the side of land until I'm close enough to teleport to the edge of the crowded streets.

Now that I'm in the city I need to get to the Avengers tower. It's not hard to figure out which one that is.
I walk through the crowded streets, getting odd looks every now and then because of my clothing. When the tower comes into view I make a beeline for the entrance.
I waltz inside and walk with the flow of people moving towards a metal box.
They all press buttons.
The top buttons need some sort of device to gain access to so I figure out how to override the system to be able to press one of those buttons. I assume that's what I need to do.
Eventually everyone gets out of the box and it's just me. It takes me to the level I pressed and I get out.
There are lots of people sitting around the room I walk into. Most stand up and get ready to fight me and the others start talking over some sort of intercom. I am unsure whether I have done something wrong or not.
"Uhm, hello?" I say.
"WHO ARE YOU?" A tall man with blonde hair yells at me as alarms start going off.
"Uhm my name is Morta," I say.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" A red headed women yells at me.
"I need help finding someone," I tell them.
"HOW DID YOU GET UP HERE?" A man with a box and arrow yells at me.
"In one of those metal boxes you have," I tell him.
"Oh my good you're one of them," the man with the red metal glove says lowing his arm.
"One of who?" I ask.
"You know Thor?" he asks.
"Yes. I'm here regarding some business with his brother actually," I say.
"Are you going to kill us?" The blonde haired man asks.
"No. Now which one of you is Tony Stark?" I ask.

Word Count: 829

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!:

So, as well as taking suggestions for Loki variants, we're going to take requests for other characters you want to fight alongside our main three. If you have any requests please drop them here or message me.

Also something I'll now be doing, is as the end of each chapter I am going to put it a quote of something I've said but as a MARVEL character. So keep your eyes peeled for that.

A/N: Phew that was a long one (any also kinda boring, my apologies), but that was only part one... I am incapable of writing something short. It makes for great essay writing but it sucks for anything else.
I am out of control. Please help.

Ps. Yes I wrote those chapter instead of sleeping...