4 | Interrogation

Everyone sits in the library sipping tea, Morta glares at Loki, Sigyn reads and Persephone lays with her head back.
To have some fun, Morta casts an illusion of herself where she was sitting and makes her real form invisible and walks behind Loki in an attempt to scare him.
Loki, knowing she's there, grabs Morta's neck and pulls her into a headlock.
"A little help please?!" Morta asks frantically.
"Loki, put her down please," Sigyn says calmly reading her book.
Loki turns to glare at her but Sigyn is already giving him a death glare. Loki gently puts Morta down.
"Don't you try that again," he says.
"Be nice Loki," Sigyn tells him.
"Fine," Loki says rolling his eyes.
"Thank you," Morta says as she dusts off her pants.
"No problem," Sigyn smiles, "You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine, thank you," Morta says glaring at Loki, "Now, interrogation time!"
"Oh dear, please be gentle with him!" Sigyn says.
"Are there any more any variants of you out there?" Morta ask
Loki stays quiet.
"Loki?" Morta asks impatiently, "Answer me."
"Please gentle with them," Sigyn says.
"You can never get rid of us child," Loki snarls.
"DON'T CALL ME CHILD! I AM NOT A CHILD!" Morta yells.
"Then don't act like one," Loki smirks.
"Loki you're only making this worse," Sigyn sighs.
"Define worse," Loki says.
"OH SAYS YOU LOKI!" Morta yells over the top of them.
"Don't make me take your book Loki," Sigyn threatens.
"YOU ARE THE MOST CHILDISH PERSON!" Morta continues to yell at Loki.
"Fine!" Loki exclaims as makes some paper appear in his hands and hands them to Morta who snatches them off him.
"Thank you Lo," Sigyn says.
Morta reads over the paper before speaking up again, "Where are they all?"
"I am unaware of their whereabouts," Loki replies.
"You sure Lokes?" Sigyn asks.
"Yes darling, would I lie?" Loki asks.
The room falls silent.
"Don't answer that," he adds.
"Morta, we might want to move onto the next question," Sigyn suggests.
"Ok. Loki, you you know where Lokigator is? The alligator version of you? Any ideas?" Morta asks.
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THAT THING IS A ME!" Loki yells.
"Well I want to protect Lokigator," Morta says.
"So do I," Sigyn adds.
"You've just got to get up off your lazy selves and go find him," Loki says smirking.
"Loki!" Sigyn exclaims, offended by his remark.
"I speak the truth," he says.
"Well other than that, what do you know Lokes," Morta says withy emphasis on the nickname.
"More than you ever will," he snarls.
"Funny that you know more than me because last I checked you told us that you didn't know anything. Before you say I know less, I do actually know where Lokigator is, so... that means I know more..." Morta trails off.
Loki rolls his eyes.
"You know what, can you just help us figure out what other versions of you are out there?" Morta asks.
"FINE!" Loki yells, giving up.
"Do you know where Persephone went?" Sigyn asks, attempting to calm the anger from Loki and Morta.
"Yeah, she said she was going for a small walk to clear her head," Morta replies turning towards Sigyn calmly, as if she snapped out of her anger.
As if on cue, Persephone walks back into the room.
"Why are you all staring at me?" She asks suspiciously.
"Nothing, Loki was just about to start telling us about the variants that have leaked into our universe," Morta says.
Persephone nods and sits down. Morta and Sigyn follow suit.
Loki joins them sitting and explains everything about the variants.
"So what do we do now?" Persephone asks.
"I'm not sure. I suppose the best plan is it split up and get the variants separately," Sigyn suggests.
"I guess. So do we just go out and get variants?" Morta asks.
"Yeah. When you see one grab it and bring it back here. Loki can we trust you to contain them in cells in the dungeons?" Sigyn asks.
"Are you giving me orde-" Loki gets cut off by Sigyn, "Not now Loki. Can we trust you?" She asks.
"Yes," he says rolling his eyes.
"Good," she says.
"I guess we should go now," Morta says.
"Yep. Good luck girls," Persephone says. 
All three look at each other sternly and nod before walking out of the castle to go find as many Loki's as possible.

Word count: 7:40

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Yay I did it! I found motivation to write a chapter. Guess what, WE'VE FINISHED WITH THE SCREEN SHOTS (about three quarters of the way through the chapter)!!!

To give everyone an idea of what will be happening next, CaptainMetalArm sigynfan and myself will all be writing chapters 'one-shot style'. Each chapter will be from a different characters perspective (maybe even Loki's if anyone wants that) of us catching different Loki variants, possibly with interludes of the three goddesses meeting to discuss things.

We will probably take some suggestions for Loki variants that people want. If you want a specific Loki variant comment it on this paragraph.

Thanks!

Ps. Has anyone found my sanity yet?