24 | Christmas

"Well damn, nine Loki variants caught and sitting in a library together drinking tea, not a sight you see everyday," Sigyn said, smiling over at her Loki.
"So are we sending these nine back before finding any more?" Persephone asks.
"As far as I know," Morta replies.

All four sit in silence for a few minutes before Morta speaks up, "You know, around this time, on Earth, they have this celebration called... what is it?-"
"Christmas," Sigyn chimes in.
"Ah! Christmas, that's the one," Morta says.
"I heard Quill's crew did something for him," Persephone says.
"So did I," Sigyn agrees.
"I think if we wanted to we could probably go down there and spend a day or two with Stark and the rest of the Avengers, he said we were welcome anytime," Morta ponders.
"Sounds fun," Persephone says.
"Well it's agreed then, we'll go. We can deal with these Loki's when we get back. Loki do you think that your mother can look after them until we get back?" Sigyn asks.
"I'm sure she can darling," he says to Sigyn.

~~~

Everyone meets at the rainbow bridge to begin the walk to Heimdall.
"So what exactly does this 'Christmas' celebration entail?" Loki asks.
"Well, it's really based around a religion that they have and it's a celebration of the son of their God being born. They tend to celebrate it by giving gifts to each other and spending time with friends and family," Morta says.
"Actually sounds kind of nice," Sigyn replies.
"Yes, I've watched them celebrate before and the Earth becomes a much nicer place to be," Persephone agrees.

~~~

"Wow, I didn't know Stark decorated so well," Loki says.
"Neither really. I've never come down here at this time since he was born I don't think," Morta says.

All four walk towards Stark tower.

"Who want to teleport up and scare the living daylights out of everyone?" Morta asks. 
"Me," Sigyns says.
"Absolutely," Persephone and Loki say at the same time.

They all teleport up to where the Avengers are sitting around on couches. When they appear Tony jumps and spills his coffee all over himself, Nat throws a knife at them, Peter squeals and sticks to the ceiling and Thor gets up and runs over to hug Loki, all among other reactions.

"Get off me brother," Loki says.
"Love you too," Thor replies, a few 'awwws' emanating from the crowd. 
"Anyway, enough of that now. So we're here to celebrate with you," Morta announces.
"The tower looks amazing by the way," Persophone smiles.
"It really does," Sigyn agrees.

Morta jumps over the couch, landing between Steve and Bucky.
"Hey," she says smirking at the two.
Sigyn and Loki follow Thor back to where he was sitting and Persephone sits down next to Nat.

Everyone gets back to what they were doing and opening gifts. 

Sigyn looks at Persephone and Morta and syas, "Guys, we didn't bring presents."
"Don't worry, I've got it under control," Morta says, gift boxes appearing in each of their laps for all the Avengers. 

~~~

After the gift giving is done everyone sits down to eat lunch together. Everyone chatters and laughs, talking about what they've been doing recently and some of the missions they've been going on. 
"This is really nice," Persephone says.
"Agreed," Morta replies.
"Cheers!" Sigyn says.
"Cheers!" everyone repeats. 

Word Count: 527

I hope ya'll enjoyed this little Christmas chapter.

Also there was supposed to be a chapter from CaptainMetalArm before this but I'll put that in when she send it to me.

Have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy yourselves and stay safe!