1

"Angel Baby by Troye Sivan"

" Fuck, I am tired as hell" jimin one of the seven members of BTS complained as he laid down on a sofa.
" Armys went crazy and wild but thank goodness the concert is finally over. I miss my bed." Yoongi said before yawning and stretching his muscles.

" You know what will make you look cool while stretching, if you actually had muscles and a great height" Hoseok also known as jhope/hobi said and laughed his cute but in a weird way laugh.
The others members smiled a little while yoongi glares at jhope.

" Hyungs, we could go sight seeing. I heard Thailand is a beautiful country. There are lots of tourist site you guys will love" Taehyung said as he strolled on the beautiful tourist site on his phone.
The members rejected his offer saying they wanted to relax before going back to Seoul.
" Hyung, we could go together and take lots of pictures" jungkook the maknae of the group said.
" No need, Taehyung and I will go together" Yoongi said with his eyes closed and chewing a bubble gum.
Jungkook looked down and play with the rings on his fingers

" No need, I wanted all of us to go together not alone" Taehyung said when he notices jungkook looking sad, he doesn't want him to feel sad and also doesn't want to go alone with him.

Namjoon is talking with the manager about their schedule on his phone, jin and yoongi are sleeping while jimin and Hoseok are competing in a dance challenge. Jungkook sat down quietly and looked at his V-hyung who is busy with his phone. Taehyung has either been busy with his phone or locking himself in his room ignoring him lately. And yoongi has been separating him from his Taehyungie Hyung.

He sighed in frustration and look at yoongi who is fast asleep. This is his only chance, he walks over and sat down beside Taehyung. He notices Taehyung is chatting with " The Wooga Squad"
.
" Hyung can we go see the next gallery exhibition when we gets back to Seoul" jungkook said trying to gain his Hyung attention.

" I thought you had an appointment with jimin on that day"

" Fuck" jungkook curse under his breath, he totally forgot about it.

" I can cancel it and we will go to the gallery exhibition"

" You don't have to, I also have a party at peak's boy place on the same day, go have fun with jimin" Taehyung coldly replied trying to hide the jealousy in his voice.

" Can I come along, it's been a while I last saw peak boy"

" No you and bogum are going to start arguing non-stop and I will have to be the peace maker when you both are going to ignore me at the end of the day. And will only make my head ache and increase my blood pressure"

" I promise we won't"
" That is what you said the last time"
Jungkook pouted his mouth and gave Taehyung his cutest puppy eyes which Taehyung totally ignores.

His face darkens when he notices Taehyung suddenly smiles as he received a text message from bogum.
That smile was like a knife stabbing his heart cause that was the smile you rarely find on taehyung lately. He feels a slightly discomfort when he thought he wasn't the reason Taehyung could smiles so heartly which is quite opposite of the Taehyung who is always looking lifeless and looking dull.

He felt the cut got depper when Taehyung laughed and said " Bogum Hyung is getting naughty lately"

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something when namjoon cut his word when he made an announcement.

" We are not going back to Seoul, we are heading to New York City" everyone gasps in surprise and excitement. Namjoon quiet them down.
" We have an interview at New York City and are going to take a little Vacation cause we deserve it for our hard work. We are going to be staying at a dorm which has four room. Two in each room and I get a whole room to myself cause I need a break from you guys drama"

" Yeah but you still love us with all our flaws and imperfection anyway" jimin said

" Hold on, I think I deserve the room cause I am the oldest one here" Jin said

" Yeah and also the first to die" jungkook replied and all members laugh except Jin who glares at jungkook.

" Hey Stob it, There are many people who die of accident, heart failure and illness. Cause I am the oldest doesn't mean I die first" Jin angrily yells which sounds he was rapping which made all members laugh even louder cause he looks so cute and his raps was cute.

" Hey enough, see why I deserve the single room. There is always a new drama, you know we could make Alot of money if we were a reality show. The plot twist will be members of BTS fell in love with each other" Namjoon said and shakes his head.

Taehyung heart skips a beat when he heard what Namjoon said, he looks over at yoongi who is already giving him a knowing look and he smiles weakly and looked down at his feet.

Jungkook doesn't know why his heart skip a beat when he heard what Namjoon said and his gaze moves to Taehyung.

" Listen to the arrangements, Jin and hobi, jimin and jungkook, Taehyung and yoongi. And it is already decided that I get the single room" Namjoon look at all members and asked " any problems with the arrangements"

Jimin raised his hand and said " ah yeah, I want a room with yoongi Hyung. I can't stay with that coconut head"
.
" No jiminssi, I am staying with yoongi Hyung". Jungkook smiles froze when he heard Taehyung doesn't want to share a room with him.
He wonders what is wrong with Taehyung lately. They uses to be inseparable unless that one time the management separated them but they were still cool with each other nd slowly building back their relationship and now Taehyung is distancing himself from him.

" You pabo, no way will you argues with me your Hyung. I am older than you"

" Yeah with only two months jimin, me and yoongi Hyung have to much to do together. He is one of my favorites Hyung" Taehyung said leading both of them to bicker.

" Ssh, as the oldest and only responsible one here, can I decide" Jin said. Jimin and Taehyung looks at him with their cutest puppy eyes so he pick their side.

" I think jimin is right, let jimin and yoongi, Taehyung and jungkook"
Jimin jump over to hug jin tight while Taehyung looks at him with a sad pout on his lips.

" Hyung why did you say that, you were supposed to pick my side"

" Cause you have been going out with yoongi almost all the time and slowly starts to act like a cat that he is. I miss the old bubbly and carefree Taehyung not the one sitting in front of me who only speak a few words when it is necessary" Jin said making Taehyung to feel guilty for making his Hyungs worry about him.

" You should hang out more with jungkook, maybe we will get back the old tae. It is all yoongi fault, he made my sweet taebear as grumpy as he is" yoongi rolls his eyes when he heard what jin said.

" So it is settled then, Jin and hobi, yoongi and jimin and tae and jungkook" Namjoon said trying to change the subject

" So everyone pack your bags and get everything ready. We leave in two days. I don't want complains about you losing something or your underwear"

" Aye Aye Captain" jimin saluted which made me members smiles at his cuteness.

All members went back to their room leaving only jimin and Taehyung in the living room

" Hey tae, why are you so closes to yoongi Hyung, are you probably secretly in love with yoongi hyung"

" Of course not, I just want to hang out more with yoongi Hyung. You know I don't feel that way towards yoongi Hyung"

" Prove it by hanging out with Jungkook"

" Fine whatever you said, your majesty" Taehyung said with a little bow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter is over, hope you enjoyed it. Lobe you 💞💞💞