24

I miss Jeonlous🤰

Ignore my mistakes

A week has passed already, They had been busy and hardly seen each other during the week. They all have different schedules and haven't had enough time to rest. That why everyone is looking forward to Friday night when they can relax in yoongi's house.

Jimin ruffled his hair and tried to arrange his hair, he just dyed it brown and wanted to show Army's. He ran his hand through his hair and angled the front can of his phone to fit his pretty face.
He went live log.

" Hi Army's, it is Park Jimin from BTS. How are you doing, hope you rested well and don't go out without enough cloth. So you don't catch a cold" he said and waved at the cam smiling, he reads a comment that says why is he wearing just a t-shirt.

" I am at yoongi's house, The heater is on so I don't feel cold. I wanted to show you my hair. I dyed it black, I wanted Pink but I always dye it Pink and I miss black hair Jimin"
" Thanks for calling me handsome, I think you are also cute and beautiful," he said blushing when an army said he was handsome with any hair colour.

He reads a few comments and replies to some of them. He ignore those that were too personal. Someone asked for a tour of yoongi's house.  He agreed

" So in each members house, we have six different rooms for every member, Jin Hyung, Namjoon Hyung, yoongi Hyung, and Hobi Hyung only Taehyung and jungkook stay in the same room," he said not realizing what he is saying.

Jimin kept talking not reading the comments, it was chaos in the comments section. Different comments about why Taehyung and jungkook share a room.

" This is jin's room, too flashy nothing to see here........ Namjoon's room is too bland and boring... This is hoseok's Hyung room, let's check him out" Jimin said and open the door to hoseok's room without knocking.
He walks towards hoseok laying on the bed and busy on his phone.

" Hyung say hello to the camera"
" Hey, jiminah..... Hi, army, I am your hope, you are my hope. I hope, hope right here haha.  Army how are you doing, The weather is cold and chilling. So remember to always wear warm cloth and stay safe" he said and did a heart sign in front of the cam.
Jimin talks for a while with hoseok and walks out.

" Next is yoongi's room, but no cam is allowed there....... Next is Taehyung and jungkook, I wonder what they are doing" Jimin walks towards their room. He noticed how the comments kept pouring in.
He scanned through the comments fast with his eyes trying to catch what the fuss is all about.

His eyebrows knotted in confusion when he realized most of the comments is about taekook.

" I wonder what they are doing, Taehyung is probably in the shower or sleeping. He had a lot on his schedule all week and was stressed out. Maybe i could give him a massage later"

" Here we are the maknaes room" jimin said and knocks on the door. He ran his hand through his hair while he waits, before Taehyung's voice is heard.

" Who is that"

" Jimin" he replied in a low tone.
" Come in"
He walks in and saw taehyung in a bathrobe and drying his wet hair with a towel

" Taehyung say hello to the camera"
" Hi Armies" Taehyung smiles and waves at the camera

" Where is jungkook" Jimin asks placing the camera on the table and sitting on a couch. His back facing the wall and the other side of the room can't be seen, he looks around searching for jungkook.

" He went to grab something"
" Jimin do you want to eat ramen" Taehyung asks and sat beside jimin, his hair still wet. Jimin laughs and almost fell off, Taehyung also laughs when he realized what he said.