9

𝑇𝑎𝑒𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘💞💞💞💞💞

𝑇𝑎𝑒𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘💞💞💞💞💞

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The relationship between taekook has gotten better as they spend more time together.

Few months has passed, everything is back to normal with endless practices and busy schedules. The maknae line and jhope are getting closer and spends time together. Army's start shipping taekook together again.

But the management doesn't seem pleased about it and try to separate them. But to no avail until taekook made a huge mistake one day.

Jungkook's pov

I invited taehyung Hyung to come play overwatch and to try out a new E-Sport game that just got released recently.
  I have three reasons for inviting him, first jimin and jhope are always third wheelings whenever I want us to go out together,
secondly I just want some alone time with Hyung so I chose today when jimin and jhope Hyung are busy and thirdly  Yoongi Hyung, let just say since that day yoongi Hyung is always glaring at me and I feel sorry and angry at the same time.
I am sorry for being disrespectful to my Hyungs but angry cause yooongi Hyung has no right to decide who Taehyung spend his time with.

So yoongi Hyung doesn't let us stay alone together like he is sacred I might do something to Hyung. He only accept if jimin and jhope Hyung are around only after he glares at me.

   I wonder what I did wrong, all I wanted is just some alone time with Hyung. I don't even know why I do but I just like it when Hyung attention is on me and that I am the reason he is smiling.
I know it sounds strange considering the fact that we are just " Band members". Every since yoongi Hyung said that word, I started to hate the word "Band members".

Enough thinking, let's get this started with. I don't even know why I didn't want Taehyung Hyung to see my room messy. So I arranged my room neatly, placed everything in order and pick up the underwear from the chair to where it belongs.