4

Soon the movie starts, it was a horror film. The members complains and later sat straight  and focus on the movie after yoongi send them all a deadly glare.

A scary scene pop up, they all got sacred.
     Hobi, jimin and Jin scream loudly, Namjoon covered his face with his palm, Taehyung hug jungkook and hid his face in jungkook's chest, yoongi laughs at their reaction and turn a blind eye to taekook.

" Hyung are you sacred, don't worry I will protect you well." Jungkook smiles at Taehyung.

" No i am not, I just wasn't expecting that scene to pop up"

      " If you say so Hyung" jungkook smiles again knowing full well that Taehyung was lying. He hugs Taehyung closer.

" Just in case another scene pop up and scare you" Jungkook explained when Taehyung turns him a questioning gaze.

Every time there was a scare scene, Taehyung hugs and hid his face in jungkook's nape.

Jungkook's heart was running a race when he felt Taehyung breath on his nape, he just hugs Taehyung tightly around his waist.

Namjoon left to his room, yoongi fell asleep halfway so Jin dragged him to his room. Jimin and jhope just hugs each other tightly and scream Everytime a scary scene shows up.

Taehyung rested his head on jungkook's lap, jungkook looks down to see one of the most mesmerizing scene ever. Taehyung looks so handsome when he focus all his attention on the TV.

Jungkook stopped watching the movie and stared at Taehyung, his eyes couldn't get enough of Taehyung good look so he stare at Taehyung for a long time.

" Look she finally escaped... jungkook who do you think will kill the killer.... Jungkook.... Jungkook" Taehyung look over at jungkook and caught him staring at him in a daze.

" Is there something on my face" Taehyung start touching his face. " Gosh talk to me... Is there something on my face" Taehyung yelled at jungkook.

" He is lost staring at my Taebear, hey muscle Bunny if you want to stare at my soulmate like a fool in love just pay up cause his face is worth Alot"  jimin said before hitting jungkook head hard.

" Ouch Hyung that seriously hurt a lot" jungkook snap and glare at jimin.

" Muscle Bunny, why the hell were you staring at my Taebear like a lovestruck idiot hmm" jimin said with a hand on his hips and a sassy look. Jungkook ears got red in embarrassment and he fiddle with his fingers.

" I wasn't staring, I was thinking of something important." Jungkook lied and hide his ears which is tinted red with his hair.

" Yeah thinking about how sweet taebear is and how dominant he is on bed" jimin said making his nose and cheeks to turn red.

" Ok stop it jimin, you are making the baby embarrassed by reavaling his inner thoughts like that. Next time whisper it in his ear" Jhope said with a teasing smirk on his face.

" Stop bullying my baby you guys, I am sure jungkook was just thinking of something else not staring at me"

" Even if I wished for it to be true, I know it is impossible" Taehyung said in his mind and just sighed looking at jungkook with a helpless look.

" Can we focus on the movie please" jungkook tried to divert the attention from himself which surprisely works.

" Hyung why don't we just hug each other so we won't feel sacred" Taehyung said.

" Okay Taebear" jimin rush to hug taehyung, while jhope and Taehyung were both hugging jungkook.

Half an hour later, Taehyung fell asleep on jungkook's lap while watching a new movie jimin picked. Jhope and jimin left for their rooms.