26

Wrote this and didn't double check for any mistakes so I apologize in advance if there is any mistakes and advise you to please ignore the mistakes.

Wasn't motivated to write and in a sulky mood so it might not be interesting as I intend it to be.

We finally at 8k reads.... Thanks allot guys🥰☺️. Sweet cheeks🧸 really appreciate it

(A/N: I miss jungkook's Pov🥴)
Jungkook's Pov

"Shit" I cursed again and got off jhope Hyung.

Taehyung Hyung was standing folding his arms and glaring at us.

"I can explain... It's not what you think" I said sounding like most people after being caught cheating. 

"I swears Taehyung we didn't do anything and jungkook wasn't going to kiss me, I was going to kiss him instead" Jhope smirks and hug my shoulder, I looks at him confused what is he saying. He winks at me and blew a kiss

" You can continue what you were doing" Taehyung Hyung sounds calm, way too calm and I don't like it. Like the calm before the storm

I tried explaining but he walks away not waiting to hear what I have to say.

"Come on kookie... Kiss your Hyung" Jhope Hyung roughly grabs my collar and pulls my face closes to his and making kissy face with his lip.

"Serious Hyung, I don't have time for play. You can kiss jimin instead" I push his head away but Hyung won't budge and hugs me tight still trying to kiss me.

" Come on kiss your Hyung" Jhope insisted and laugh

" Noo.... Get away from me" I was pushing his face away from me, he was making kissy face and trying to kiss me.

"No kissing while standing in the way... Move" yoongi Hyung said and push us away.

" Kiss him instead" I said to jhope Hyung and point to yoongi Hyung.

" YOONGIIIIE" Hobi Hyung yells in a loud voice even though yoongi Hyung is in front of us and went to hug yoongi Hyung instead.
"Kiss me" he said bringing his face closer to yoongi Hyung, I am surprised yoongi Hyung hasn't pushed him away yet.

But not right now, Maybe later cause I need to find Taehyung Hyung.

" Hey jungkook, come where are you going" jin Hyung yelled and walk towards me.

" Yes Hyung, what is wrong"

" I don't know The Manager called, he said we should come to the company fast. I don't knows why but he said it's urgent" Jin Hyung grabs my hand and pulls me along while explaining with his fast rap. I can't hear what he is saying but I understand something pops up and our weekend break is over.

I looked around and saw Taehyung Hyung had followed jimin Hyung in his car, I tried calling him but I guess he didn't hear or he is ignoring me.

" Come on, don't stand there. We need to go fast" Jin Hyung said and pulled me into the car. Yoongi Hyung also came along with us to the company.

We got there fast maybe cause jin Hyung was driving fast and cursing on the way. He almost got us killed and almost crushed into different cars.

" Hyung slow down, you don't wanna cause an accident or get a ticket"

" Hyung I know I said I wanted to be a rock in my next life but I don't wanna go through an ugly death or die yet. I still want to sing for 20,30,40 and 50 years, okay I haven't even sing for 20 years yet... What about the cat I haven't adopted yet and my Holly and jimin and my rock collection... Hyung relax and chill for a moment"
Yoongi Hyung and I tried persuading Hyung to drive slowly