11

"𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙗𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙯 𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙏𝙎" 

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙖"

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

"Wʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɪ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴀʙʏ"

" Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ"

"Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ
ᴅᴇɴʏ"

" ᴡʜʏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ"
"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɪғ ɪᴛ ɪs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ,
ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ"

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Short Chapter Ahead
Ignore my mistakes

Taehyung's Pov

" Taehyungie Hyung" I heard jungkook's voice behind me and heavy footsteps running towards me.

I breath in and out before facing him.
" What is wrong jungkook" I asks looking around maybe someone is watching us.

" Nothing just wanted to invite you out for late night snacks"

" Not interested"

" Hyung wait up.... I want to apologise for what happened yesterday... It's my fa..."

" Nothing happened yesterday... We just played games all day. Nothing happened and whatever you are referring to was just a mistake... Get it" I cut him off and said when I saw several staff looking at our direction.

" Hyung no, something happened yesterday.... To you it might be a big mistake, something that shouldn't have happened. But to me... It's was one of the best moments of my life"

" Can you please not talk about it here.... Before people misunderstand" I tried to drag him closer but stop and took a step backwards when I remembered several eyes on us.

" I don't care If they misunderstand us Hyung.. I just want to spend time with you... Why are you acting like it's a big deal and avoiding me... If it is cause of what happened yesterday. Then I am sorry if you are uncomfortable but I don't regrets it one bit" his eyes filled with sadness and so much disappointment.

He doesn't know how much I will give just to hug and kiss the living day of him and how much it pains me when he looks at me with so much disappointment and a little hope in his eyes. But he doesn't need to know any of this cause this will be better for us.

" Can we talk about this tomorrow.... Just not now okay" I tried reasoning with him, held his hand and giving it a little squeeze Everytime I gets nervous.

" No Hyung... Tell me what is wrong and I.. if I did something wrong. I promise to change... Hyung what is going on... I no longer understand you Hyung. You are slowly changing back to what you were before and into someone I don't recognize anymore"

" So what if I am changing... It's none of your business. This has always been who I am. If you can't accept it then leave, you shouldn't care about what I am or whatever I am becoming... All we have and makes us close is just our contracts. You are just someone who happens to sign the same contract as me, and I don't need just anyone to interfere in my affairs" 

" Please forgive me, I hope you understand I have to do this.... You won't give up and give me enough space to forget all about my feeling for you... Cause these feeling will just keep hurting us both... Let's just end this and I promise once I get over my feeling for you, we can resolve everything and go back to being just friends and nothing more. Nothing will interfere especially not my feeling for you" I said in my head

My heart shattered in a million pieces when he let go of my hands and moves backwards, shaking his head and his eyes filled with tears.

" Control yourself Taehyung... This is the best for the both of you" I clench my fists tightly and try to control myself not to hug and console him, I look away and saw the manager walking towards us. I panicked and didn't want him to misunderstand and try to make jungkook leave.

Jungkook notice my strange behavior and look backs to see Only the manager.

" H-hyung please tell me whatever you said isn't true and you didn't mean one bit of it... Of course you are my Taehyungie Hyung you don't mean any of it right???.... Hyung says you are playing a game with me." He said with a little hope hope and squeezing my hands tight.

Fuck I hate the fact I have break his hope again.

" Please don't make this more difficult for me" I have never seen him this broken before and the worst part is that I am the reason.

" Oh noooo please don't cry kookie... Please don't cry" I lost control for a second and wanted to hug him close protecting him from everything that could harms him.

He lets go of my hand waking me out of my daze, I look at my hand missing his warmth and his fingers wrapped around mine, I slowly places my hands in my side pocket. I stood still and try to resist the urges to hug him.

He wipes his tears, he looks so distraught and slightly pale with his swollen eyes filled with tears trying to escape.

" What is going on here" the manager asks looking at me.

" Nothing, jungkook was just about leaving"

" But Hyung we still are not done with our discussion, manager we ar....."

" Jungkook our discussion ended long ago... You should be on your way"

Jungkook looks at me for a second before leaving quietly, I watched him walks away with the tears dropping out of his eyes.

It took a lot of self-control to not pursue him and explain everything to him.
" Maybe it is for the best"

" Are you okay Taehyung" manager asks with a worried tone, he placed his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me but just his presence is making me uncomfortable.

" Hmmmm"
" You can go after him, if you want to... I don't mind"

" No problem sir, I will be on my way home sir" I bows to him and left not waiting for his response.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Sorry it is short...