3

Jungkook looks around the dining room and doesn't see Taehyung or yoongi in the room. He thought yoongi had gone to sleep in his room or studio, he walks to Taehyung room holding a tray filled with oats and a Glass of milk.

He walks to Taehyung's room and knock, after knocking for a while and getting no response he walks into The room.

Angry, envy and mostly sadness rushed into his heart when he saw the view infront of him, Taehyung hands were wrapped around Yoongi's petite body in an intimate way. He wants to be the one with Taehyung now and the only one Taehyung can find comfort in.

He walks towards Taehyung and sat beside him dropping the tray on a table nearby.

He raised his hand to arrange Taehyung messy hair when he notices tear stain marks on Taehyung's face. His hands froze in mid-air before gently caressing Taehyung's face and wiping the tears left on his face.

He was feeling guilty for not noticing Taehyung weird behavior at the dining room and he felt more heartache cause he doesn't know the reason why Taehyung seems so depressed.

Tears start to gather at the corner of his eyes.

"I am so sorry Hyung, I never seems to notice how much you changed until it was too late. I want to be there with you through all the problems you are and will face in the future hand in hand. And being able to help you the same way you helped me.

I am what I am today all cause of you, you changed me from that shy naive boy to the man I am today and I want you to look at me the same way I looked at you back then as your only comfort zone".

" Hyung I don't know what you have done to me. I can't understand this feeling I feel towards you. I wish to understand why it feels so different from what I feel for our Hyungs and at the same time I am sacred of the unknown but I don't care as long as my Taehyungie Hyung is well and close to me, I know all will be fine. And I am sorry if I don't give you enough attention or notice how sad you are. I am sacred what this feeling will make me do"

" Hyung you don't know how much I missed old times when we were inseparable, Hyung you know all those stuffs animals you gave me are still stored under my bed. I miss you Hyung and most importantly I miss us the most"

" I wish you will be well soon and bring back our cute bubbly Taehyung, But Hyung you need to know that no matter what version you are. The bubbly Taehyung or the now Taehyung I will always love both versions"

Jungkook said and wiped the tears trying to escape from his eyes.

He kissed Taehyung on the forehead before leaving.
Yoongi suddenly opened his eyes immediately after jungkook left with a complex, shocked and surprised look on his face.

Jungkook left Taehyung's room feeling down and doesn't notices when he bumped into jimin.

" Hey watch where you are going"
" Sorry Hyung, just thinking about something that has been occupying my mind lately."

" Is it about Taehyung, don't worry he is going to be fine soon... Do you know what will make you stop thinking, let's play OVERWATCH"

Jungkook wanted to refuse but decided to agrees cause he has Alot of things going through his mind and need a little break. Overwatch doesn't sound bad.