23

It's that time of the year again, it's so cold and it's harmattan season in Nigeria.  I hate cold season

And it's festive season everyone,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me to y'all.

First time I updated early 😇

Ignore my mistakes

Jungkook explain to taehyung that jimin is going through a hard time and needs them both by his side.

They walks to jimin's room and open the door.
" Hey guys, I am sorry for what happened in there. Come sit let's Play Mario. I miss Mario and spending time with you both" jimin said with a smile, his puffy eyes turning into crescent moon. He tries to show he is okay but they noticed his swollen eyes and how he sniffs his nose from time to time. They didn't say anything and just wanted to be there for him.

Jimin might has always seem confident about himself but he also feels he has allot of imperfections. He has doubt about himself like no matter the efforts he put in its never going to be enough. He has practice and pushes himself harder but he thinks it can never match up to what the others put in and he is dragging them down.

They sat on the floor close to the monitor and each had a controller in his hand. Jimin select Mario and press the play button.
They played in silence and jimin kept losing, not focusing on the game. No one said anything about it and just press the replay button all over again.

" I am sorry, this game is making me so emotional right now. Let's play something else or cuddle up together" jimin suggested and wipe the few tears about falling from his eyes. They agreed to lay on the bed.

They lay on the bed with jungkook on the left and taehyung on the right both hugging him tight and almost suffocating his tiny body in-between. Jimin doesn't complain, he actually likes them being this close to him and just being understanding and being there when he needs them the most.

" I love you guys, you know that but I love Tae the most" jimin said trying to brighten up the mood.

" I love you Hyung" " me too and maybe I love you a little bit more than kookie"

" Can we just lay together like old times and do nothing" jimin looks at them hoping they agree, Today was supposed to be their break. When they have fun after a heavy work during the weekday and he ruined it again. He hopes they don't mind.

Taehyung pulls the blanket and cover their body with it.
" Sure Hyung". " Am I safe.... Jungkook called me Hyung" jimin jokes and they laughs.
" Don't be dramatic,I always call you Hyung"

" Yeah only when you needs a favor or do something wrong"
" No I don't"

" I have a three page list, wanna see"
Jungkook surrender and doesn't argue with him again.

They lays in silence, each of them having different thoughts.

" You two are lucky to have each other. You don't know how lucky you are" jimin said out of nowhere.

" We are pretty lucky cause we have you in our life and our hyungs too to always support us even in difficult times"
" And we will always be here for eachother, No matter the challenge. Nothing can harms us cause we are Bulletproof. Always remember that Hyung"

Jimin kiss both their cheeks and hugs them tighter. He loves how close they are, The three golden maknaes against the world.

The door opens and a figure jumps on them.
" WASSUP" Hobi yells
" I have a gift for you jiminah" he said trying to sound mysterious and add spooky effects to his voice. Feeling hobi's body press down on jimin. Jungkook push him off the bed not caring where he lands.