12

" 𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙣"

" Oɴʟʏ ғᴏᴏʟs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ... ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴏᴏʟs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ"

~~~~~
The drive back home was one of the longest Taehyung has ever had, it felt fate was against him. There was a heavy traffic and his tires got flat halfway.

He justed wanted to go home and check if jungkook has arrived home and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

He race up the stairs, checking all the room, the dinning, bathroom and the gym but still can't find jungkook.
He can't stop blaming himself and when asked by his Hyungs what was wrong he just shrugged his head and said everything is fine.

He checks the garage and doesn't see jungkook's car.
He decided to wait patiently for jungkook to arrive.

He sat in front of the balcony and watching every car that passes by even if he know it isn't jungkook car. He still pray jungkook was on one of them but the chance of that is low.

It was 15 minutes past 1 am when jungkook car drove in, seeing how drunk he is Taehyung rush down and try helping him to his room.

" Open up...  Are you deaf or something. I order you to open ... Now even a damn door won't listen to me" jungkook say standing at the door and ordering it to open.

" How the hell did he drive back in this state"
Taehyung thought seeing how drunk he is.

"Jungkook come in with me"
Jungkook laughs and ignore his hand.
Taehyung hold his shoulder and drags him upstairs.

" I must be really drunk, I am seeing everyone as Taehyung Hyung.... Mister you know my Taehyungie Hyung is so heartless. Why doesn't he likes this cute bunny"
Jungkook said hugging  Taehyung's waist as they walks up the stairs.

" Taehyungie Hyung said hurtful words today, I am so sad if my attitude and behavior hurt Hyung. I promise to change and give him all the Gucci he wants... Just tell him to forgive me"

Jungkook rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder and almost drift to sleep.
Taehyung's heart was filled with guilty.
He carries Jungkook to his room and tucks him to bed.

He prepared hangover soup and feed it to him.

Taehyung doesn't say a word to comfort him cause whatever he says won't change or take back the fact he hurts jungkook.
He stared at jungkook sleeping face and smile
Jungkook looks super cute while asleep than when he is awake.

Taehyung kisses his forehead and mouthed " sorry goodnight" before leaving.

Walking to his room,
" Couldn't hold it in eh" Taehyung stopped and face who just talked.
" Yoongi Hyung wat are you here"

" Was busy enjoying my sleep in my comfy couch when two hard headed fool woke me up"

" I'm sorry Hyung, you can go back to sleep"
" I care about you fool, why do you think I left my comfy couch to meet you... I know you are not going to sleep soon. Since you woke me up why not accompy me movie night"