28 YoonMin 💕🐱🐥

Yoonmin Backstory

First time writing about YoonMin, Haven't watched that much Yoonmin moments and I hope I makes their relationship good cause they looks so good together especially yoongi famous I don't know how to flirt, so I am going to stare until you marry me.  That cracks me up everytime😂

.

I was going to write all about YoonMin in one chapter but I have other things to do so will complete YoonMin story in one or two more chapters. This chapter has almost 5 thousands words or more.

Remember this is few years back, they are still sharing a dorm and ain't as popular as they are now.

Was under lots of pressure to write this, I wanted to publish this on yoongi birthday. Had lots of chance to write this but had to wait just two days before yoongi's birthday before I remembered I had a 5000 words book to write😭😭😭 so please ignore my mistakes cause I had little time to write and check everything.

......
Few years back,

Jimin was the chosen one to go wake grumpy yoongi up well cause According to jin. Yoongi doesn't get mad at him if he is the one that wakes him up.
He grumble why he had to wake yoongi but everyone voted for him and he had no choice but to go.

He pouts in anger folding his arms on his chest and march angrily to yoongi and hoseok shared room.

He twist the door knob slowly and peeks his head through the small opening in the door, he looks at yoongi sleeping in his bed and covered with the quilt.

A brilliant idea came to his mind and he smirks as he thought of it, he tiptoe in and closes the door slowly trying not to make any noise not like yoongi is going to wake up even if he make noise.

He quietly climbs up on yoongi, sitting on his stomach and resting his hand on his chest he tries not to press up all his weight on yoongi's stomach. He smiles again seeing yoongi doesn't wake up but is still sleeping comfortably.

He makes a cat pose pushing his ass up in the air and pulls his face close to yoongi's before counting one to three out loud and blow hot air in yoongi's nose, yoongi woke up all of a sudden and sneeze loud on his face. His body jolts up all of sudden with a low grunt and jimin almost fell off him but he was quick and wraps his arms around his waist and pulls him close.

"What the..." He questions looking at jimin in front of him, jimin sitting on his lap and legs around his waist while his hand is still around jimin's waist holding him close so he doesn't fall.

Jimin smiles sweetly at him "Good morning Hyung"

" What are you doing here" Yoongi yawn still feeling sleepy, and his eyes slowly dropping in exhaustion. They are slowly gaining recognition in Kpop music industry so more work for him and he slept last night so he is hella tired right now.

" Waking you up" jimin respond like yoongi questions was so dumb and what he is doing is so obvious, he screamed in fright when yoongi hug him and fall back on the bed bonding his arm and legs with his. He tried to escape but yoongi won't budge and was closing his eyes.

" Hyung, let's me go"

"I want to sleep"

"Then let's me go"

"You will disturb my sleep, so just lay like a good dangsaeng would and sleep with your Hyung."

"I don't want to sleep Hyung"
"Mochi, it helps with growing your height so sleep" Yoongi replied and pats his head like a child, closing his eyes and almost drifting to sleep.