29 YoonMin 💕🐱🐥

Not proofread but please ignore my mistakes,
Please vote and comment, Sweet cheeks really appreciate it when you comments and vote for her stories.

Yoongi walks towards his room and noticed jimin following behind him

"Why are you following me"

"Cause I want to bath"

"Yeah I know that fact but why following me to my room"

"Jin Hyung took hoseok Hyung to our room and I am not going there. What if I vomit again"

"So..."

"So I want to bath in your bathroom"

"then where will I bath"

"Simple we bath together, I am sure it will be fun Hyung"

"Gross no, I don't want to be scarred for life bathing with you" jimin hits his shoulder "hey Hyung, I'm the one supposed to be complaining here You take the shower and I take the bath tub. Simple as ABC"

Jimin said and pulls yoongi by his wrist to his room, " Strip" Jimin wriggle his brows at yoongi and smirk and yoongi ignore him as usual. "if you won't I will" Jimin unbutton his shirt but no reaction from yoongi, when he got to his pant yoongi screamed "Hell no Go fucking do this shit in the bathroom or anywhere but not infront of me" yoongi stops him and holds his wrist.

"What Hyung but you always dress up infront of me" Jimin asks teasingly

Yoongi ignore him and pulls off his shirt and unbuckled his belt on his way to the bathroom. "Shake that ass Hyung" jimin said with a naughty grin and smack yoongi's ass.

Yoongi widened his mouth eyes in surprise when it registered in his brain what jimin just did. Jimin had run and lock himself in the bathroom, giggling behind locked door .

"How dares you touch my ass, no one has ever touch my ass and you just did. Come out so I can spank you real hard, I swears I won't spare you" Yoongi roars banging on the door and trying to open the door by twisting the doorknob.

"Open up or I am going to spank you hard"

"You are still going to spank me so why should I open the door" .

"Cause it's my bathroom and you need to get your punishment"

"I don't like punishment Hyung, are you going to tie me up and spank me hard or hit me with a whip. Please don't, I don't think that's sexy in any way but really painful" jimin was murmuring to himself but yoongi could hear him.

Yoongi remember he gave Namjoon spare keys in case he loses his keys as Namjoon is the only mature one. He marched out of his room shirtless and an unbuckled belt showcasing his boxer and pelvis with a angry glare directed at no one and everyone he passes by.

He snatched the keys from Namjoon without another word and doesn't answer the asked questions and march back to his room.

He unlocks the bathroom door and walks away, "Ahhhhhhhhh" jimin was in the bathtub eating snacks and playing with the water in the tub when all of a sudden yoongi barged in scaring him and he screamed at the top of his lungs.