Chapter 30

I read the previous chapters and was just looking dumbfounded at it cause I don't know how, what and where to start from. This short chapter is just a filler chapter so I can get the hang of the story.

Hopefully I get inspiration on this story and get the plot back on track cause I don't want to leave this story incomplete.

I actually love this story alot so I won't be giving up on it.

YOU HEAR THAT *LAZINESS*, I AM NOT GIVING IN TO YOU. 😌

.....
Previously:
They had a movie marathon tonight, blankets, pillows and snacks are well arranged on the floor.

Taehyung watched jungkook bring trays of snack and sit close to him, the younger had changed to a ash sweatpants and white t-shirt. Taehyung had also changed but to jungkook's cloth, he wore a white t-shirt and shorts.

Jungkook snuggles closer to the elder and hug him. Resting his head on his chest and his hyung arms around the younger's waist.

Halfway through the movie, Taehyung asked a question.

"Don't you ever get tired kookie"

" Of what hyung"

" Everything, the media and being an idol"

" Sometimes but I am happy I took this lane Hyung, cause if not I wouldn't have met you and hyung's. You all are the best thing that ever happened to me but sometimes I do get tired of the harrassment"

Jungkook continued, " but I don't like how much our privacy is violated lots of time, it makes me uncomfortable"
.....

"My dreams has always been to be one of the biggest idol and now... I am not so sure I want that anymore"

"Did your dream change? Do you have regrets"

"No I will never regret being an idol. While pursuing my dream. I learnt alot of things and meet incredible and wonderful people, I was able to meet five important people who I call my brothers, who understand me and will always be with me and support me in each and every steps of my life. The best part when I decides to follow my dream was meeting you hyung. You were and will always be the best thing that has ever happened to me" Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hands in playing with his slender finger and getting lost thoughts.

He was lost in memories, Reminiscing on his past, standing infront of the company for the first time, his last farewell to his parents before starting a new life at the age of 14, meeting his hyungs for the first time, meeting Taehyung for the first time, getting random hugs from Taehyung everyday especially when they sleeps together, Taehyung's first kiss on his cheeks, Taehyung and jimin teasing the shy him, him slowly opening up to Taehyung, his first fight with Taehyung, The Infamous rain fight with jimin. Each and every moments he spent with his Hyungs and his Taehyung Hyung flash in his eyes like a movie and a bright smile spreads on his face.

He wonders when he fell in love with Taehyung, maybe it was when they still lived at the dorm and Taehyung was crying after a fight with jhope, he couldn't watch Taehyung cry and he hug him and cuddle with him all night or was it when Taehyung wasn't paying attention to him and spending all his time with yoongi.

He shakes his head and his smile spreads wider realizing when exactly he fell in love with Taehyung.

It was the first time he meet Taehyung for the first time. Their first meeting when Taehyung walks into their dorm with his luggage, dressed in a jeans and a red jacket. Trying to look confident and not scared but he notices how tightly Taehyung's grip on his bag was.

The first time he saw Taehyung, the first thought that came to mind was "Wow he is so handsome". He found himself admiring Taehyung's beauty and wondering who the handsome Hyung who he just walks in was.

His soul almost departed from his body hearing Taehyung speak for the first time but he was too shy, innocent and scared to put a name to the feeling he felt seeing their newest members.

"What is wrong?" The same voice he fell in love in years ago but a little mature and softer asks in a worried tone, he blinks in confusion and move his gaze to meet a pair of almond eyes staring back at him.

"I have been calling you for a while, what were you lost in?" Taehyung repeats his question.

"Thinking about how much I love you"

Taehyung smiles hearing his response and they leans close to lock their lips in a heartfelt kiss, both melting to the kiss.

I gave in

Laziness 1
Me 0

I know this can't even be considered be a chapter, Like I said just a little filler chapter. The next chapter is going to be longer

I am also using this chance to shamelessly promote my other story.
The second story close to my heart after this one. Hope you reads it while waiting for the next chapter of this story which will be coming soon. 🙂

Kinda funny I complain I don't have enough motivation to write but I was able to write this chapter in one sitting

So please give this lazy ass author a little bit motivation so she update soon🥰