21

I decides to add texting to it, just to spices things up.

Please ignore my mistakes

Short Chapter Ahead

"Hyung" a voice calls out. Taehyung know the familiar voice too well, that voice has been with him for years.

Taehyung turn and face with jungkook's chest before looking up at jungkook's face. Jungkook has really grow so much in 4 years.

In 4years, allot of things has changed. They got more popular and went international, having fans not only in Korea but all over the world. Their fan base increase to a billion. They won so many awards that they lost count of how many awards they own.

Something changed around them but they never changed, They are still as they were before. Their bonds stronger than ever after spending almost ten years together and going through all challenges together.

Taehyung looks at jungkook from head to toe
Jungkook is a real hunk now, he got tattoos and piercings now. His muscles were bulging and heavy, jungkook face has matured through the years and he now has fangirls swooning over him.

After that night four years ago, jungkook went back to being cute and adorable in front of Taehyung

After that night four years ago, jungkook went back to being cute and adorable in front of Taehyung. Taehyung felt everything was his imagination.
He realized it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him and that jungkook has really changed.

Jungkook always sneaks to his room late at night and made him do things.

Even if Jungkook isn't as innocent as he thought, Taehyung always view him as his cute dangsaeng

" Hyung, are you going to come to my apartment. Bambam miss you and I miss you too, we can spend time together before Hyungs arrives" jungkook pouts.

Taehyung couldn't refuse and agrees to come to jungkook's apartment earlier than planned.
Today was movie night at jungkook's house, on the first friday of the month they gather at a member house, to play games or watch a movie. They started doing these after they all moves out of the dorm.
Today is movie/game night, and on the second Friday of the month is sleepover, They took turns in hosting each other.

He nods agreeing and jungkook smiles. He tried to pat jungkook's head and realized jungkook is now few inches taller than him. Seeing his hand in midair, jungkook squat a little.

Taehyung smiles and ruffles his hair affectionately.
Jungkook stood straight few minutes later when his hair is scattered and said he will wait in his car.

Taehyung was about leaving after packing his bags when jimin stops him

" Where are you going tae" jimin asks, sitting on the floor and stretching his legs.