14

𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠
~~~~~~

" Does seeing Taehyung in that condition make you sad"
" No Hyung it's not that"
" Is it because of what those girls said"
Jungkook doesn't reply
" Or are you jealous cause Taehyung found someone he loves"
" No Hyung not that I am just...."
" Jungkook, I don't want an answer from your head cause you are not in a good state. I want to hear what your heart is saying jungkook"
Jungkook kept quiet, Namjoon waited patiently for him to think and be ready to say what he is really thinking and what his heart desires.

After a few minutes of silence,

" Hyung I want him for myself, I don't want to see him near anyone who can take him away from me. I can't understand this feeling of obsession and possessive I am feeling. I want Taehyung Hyung with me and me alone, I can't live without him Hyung. Please make him stay with me Hyung. I don't want to ever lose him . I almost lost him once I can't lose him again Hyung" jungkook starts to cry again.

" We all grew up together, so why is your feeling different towards Taehyung"
" Cause I am more closer and feel secured around him"

Namjoon chuckles and said. " I don't think you understand your feeling yet. Let me explain better... When Taehyung ignore all of us, why were you the most worried, when Taehyung talk to bogum why do you taste a bitter sensation in your heart. When Taehyung is hurt and sad why do you feel like you can also feel his pain and most importantly why is your heart unsettled on the thought of Taehyung loving someone but you"
Jungkook looks down not knowing the answer or maybe he is still in denial.

Namjoon paused for a moment and when he saw the eagerness to know and denial in jungkook's eyes. He said  " Cause you love him, more than just friends. Your heart flutter when he shows his cute boxy smile, I understand your fear and love jungkook. You have to accept the fact that you love him and much more than you know"

Jungkook widen his eyes in surprise when he realized he truly love Taehyung. He kept denying it but somewhere in his heart know the truth but he was sacred of rejection and how Taehyung will react to his feeling.

Namjoon smile and said. " Can I tell you a secret jungkook" jungkook nodded his head like he is still at kindergarten.

" I guess you didn't wait for what those girls said at the end..... The one Taehyung love is a person with cute bunny smile, acts like a rabbit and eat carrots. His name starts with J and ends with K. The pet name Taehyung calls him is Kookie"

Jungkook froze for a minute and his mind kept repeating what Namjoon said.
Jungkook smiles when the word finally register in his brain. Seeing the smile Namjoon know Jungkook is going to do something.

" I know how excited you are, but don't do anything rashly yet. Taehyung isn't feeling well and if you say something now it could makes his health worse. Looks at how swollen your eyes is, he will feel sad and blame himself.
And if he find out I make his bunny cry I don't know what he will do to me"

" Ok Hyung, I will shower and deliver his medicine to him"
Namjoon plays with Jungkook messy hair and patted his shoulder before leaving.

Seeing his Hyung leave, jungkook smiles again and jumps on the bed like a teenage girl.
When he got tired of jumping, he laid and cover his face with a pillow to hide his blushing face. He ran to the bathroom when he remembers Taehyung haven't taken his medicine yet.