19.

Ignore my mistakes~

Taehyung place both hand on his chest and staggered back like he was shot two arrows on his chest. He opens his eyes and smile in satisfaction.

He folds his hands and places it in front of jimin and jungkook. He unfold it and gave them "I love you"handsign.

Jimin laughs and place his head on Taehyung's shoulder so he doesn't fall. Thanks to the "special relationship" between him, chairs and the floor. He still ended up falling flat on his butt.

Everyone laughs at him, the loudest being jhope and Jin. Taehyung helps him up. Jungkook and Taehyung kept feeding jimin while yoongi fed jhope.

Jimin was loving the attention jungkook and Taehyung was giving him but he can't help looking at Yoongi's direction.
He saw him smiling and still feeding the absent-minded jhope.

" Jhope remember what I said" jimin said with a innocent smile.
Jungkook felt alert and yells " you have no evidence"

" Not that but it's still about you... How do you like jhope as a teacher"

" International Playboy" jhope stood up from Yoongi's side and walk to jungkook.
He pats his head and smile but jungkook only felt shiver and was alert to cover jhope Incase he says anything about him. He doesn't trust jimin especially when Hoseok is involved. He sat down and let jhope do whatever he wants with his hair.... But seeing jhope mess up his hair he slaps jhope hand away.

" What are you planning"
" Nothing.... Just keeping Hoseok and jungkook busy so we have some soulmate time"

Taehyung was sure that's not the reason, if he wants time with him all he has to do was ask and there is nothing they do without jungkook.
He felt the reason has something to do with yoongi.

He looks at Yoongi already done with his food and now busy on his phone not noticing the others.
Jimin was smiling at the jhope and jungkook but still looking at Yoongi.

Taehyung felt suspense in the air, he wants to uncover what's going on between yoonmin.
He felt like a detective or spy... Ok no detective sounds better.
Like a detective sent on a top secret mission to unveil a top secret.

Jun interrupted our detective's thought. " So who is doing the dishes"

" I helped Hyung cook"
" I didn't even touch a plate"
Jhope and jungkook rebutted at the same time.

Jimin and Taehyung looks at Yoongi who is looking at them.
" Don't even think about it"

They shared a look... There is only one way to know the winner and who get to do the dishes.

" Hana dul ses" Taehyung counts down.
" Hold on I am not ready"

" Hana dul ses" jimin shouts all of a sudden confusing Taehyung. Taehyung did a "paper" sign and jimin did "scissors" sign.

"Haha" jimin laughs.
Taehyung pouts his mouth and acts cute to no one in particular.

" I will wash it" Jin insisted.

Jin left the dinning, Taehyung smiles and wink at jimin.

Jhope dragged jungkook with him to his room saying they have a teacher and student conference meeting.

*******
Taehyung was sitting in the living room, leg crossed and playing cards with jimin.

" Checkmate"
" Not fair ... I was about winning"
" Life is not fair" jimin smiles and gather all cards.