16

~~~~~

" En ok I promise" Taehyung Hyung said but I know he isn't taking the matter to heart.

" Serious Hyung, Your health is very important. You got us all worried, Hyungs and I were scared for a minute at what happened at the practice room today" I said trying to persuade Hyung.

" I promise it won't happen again" Hyung replied, I wanted to persuade him more but stopped when he yawns and his eyelids look heavy.

" Hyung you can sleep in my room if you want" he nods and lays down on my bed. He Pat a side next to him inviting me to sleep but I shakes my head saying " I have to wear a shirt"

" I will wait up for you"

I got up and picks a hoodie I saw which finally decides to stop playing hide and seek with me.

I wore it and lay next to Hyung nestling in his inviting arms, Taehyung Hyung was hugging me like a soft pillow.

Soon I heard his slow breathing, Hyung finally fell asleep. I look up at his face and Hyung was looking so handsome in his sleep.

I have seen his face almost everyday and also this close but I never looked at him differently. Hyung is handsome but he looks like he is getting more handsome.
I guess feeling change how you look at that special someone.

Taehyung is looking so cute and handsome at the same time in his sleep, his moles look so attractive and they add a special charms to his face.
His single and double eyelids, his perfect nose and don't get me started on the lips.

His lips has to be one of the most attractive feature on Hyung, and when he does that thing with his lips. Lord have mercy.
The second attractive feature has to be his eyes. Hyung knows how to use his siren eyes to do wonders on a human body.