7

Jimin smiles at the complex look on jungkook's face, he smirks cause he knows jungkook won't dare to kiss Taehyung or Maybe he will.
  Jungkook looks at the mocking smirks on jimin's face and felt angry.

He sighs loudly.
" Hyung didn't get mad when jimin did it so it won't matter if I copy him right"

"Here we goes" jungkook mumbles and look at Taehyung who is unaffected by jimin peck on his lips.

He grabs Taehyung's chin to face him before pecking him on the lips and withdraw quickly, he let go of Taehyung's face and cover his face with his hand like it will make him invisible and slightly blush.

Taehyung body got stiff when he felt jungkook's lips on his, before it could register on his brain jungkook's lips left his. He looks at jungkook in shock and felt about why jungkook did that.

" Hey coconut head, you sneaky pig you kiss Taehyung just cause I kissed him first. Just admit that you are jealous of how much taehyung loves me and trying to take Taehyung away from me"  jimin said and pulls jungkook's ear again.

Taehyung finally understand why jungkook kissed, so he was only competing with jimin.
When jimin peck his lips he didn't think much about it cause well it is ᴊɪᴍɪɴ, that shorty does a lot of weird and clingy things.

" You shouldn't have think too much about it, don't raise your hope high Taehyung. How much pain and hurt do you endure before you realize jungkook doesn't and will never see you in that way... Stupid Stupid Taehyung, you are the most stupid person I know. I hate all these shits and false hope. Why can't I just get over him. Screw me" Taehyung thought in his head

His mood went South and he wasn't interested in the movie anymore. He felt like the movie was mocking him cause they are watching a romantic movie and the actors were acting all dovey loving.

" What kind of shitty film is this, they look so stupid and who the fuck fall in love like this. Can't they make a realistic movie." Taehyung growl in annoyance and walks to his room not forgetting to pick up yeontan from where he was playing.

" Did Taehyungie Hyung hate the fact I peck that much, he doesn't look Happy when he left. You screwed up big time Jungkook. I shouldn't have done that, I should apologize to Taehyung Hyung... Nooo he is still mad so I will apologize tomorrow" jungkook thought and left to his room leaving jimin alone in the living room.

Tʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ,

Taehyung woke up early and got dressed, he also bath and fed yeontan before leaving his room to jimin room.

" Hyung, please take care of yeontan. I am heading out" Taehyung said and pass yeontan to jimin.
  " Where are you going to so early" jimin yawns and collect yeontan from Taehyung.

" Bogum Hyung and I are hanging out today" Taehyung kiss yeontan before leaving not waiting to hear jimin's next question.

" Where is Taehyungie Hyung" jungkook asks immediately he walks into the dining room and saw everyone except Taehyung.

" Well good morning to you too" Jin sassily rolled his eyes.

" Good morning Hyungs, so now where is Taehyungie Hyung. We had plans to go to my dance practice together".

" You are asking like we keep tabs on him and his whereabouts, we haven't seen him all morning" jhope said.

" But we had plans together"

" Hmm he got better plans with bogum. They are hanging out together"

" WHAT, Taehyung Hyung left me for that two faced bubble gum"