2

" Awwwwwn, Thank you so much taebear. I know you love me the most" Jimin hugs Taehyung squeezing him tightly, Taehyung rolls his eyes and told jimin to stop squeezing him.

"Sorry I lost control out of excitement" jimin said and release Taehyung.

"As your majesty, I decrees we go play overwatch" Jimin said and dragged Taehyung to his room where they ended up playing all night long.

Next day

"Hoseok Hyung, just five minutes more" jimin whines and hugs his pillow tightly.

" Get up jimin, it is already 10:05am. You haven't eaten all morning" Hoseok kept tapping jmin's shoulder trying to wake him.

" Hyung, go wake tae up and leave me alone" jimin shrugged jhope hand off his shoulder.
" Tae is in the dining room already, get up jimin"

" Ahhh, fine" jimin said few minutes later and followed jhope to the dinning room with his messy hair and eyes half closed.

" At least I am not the only person who was forced to wake up early" jimin chuckles at the sight of taehyung whose appearance was worse than his and dozing off with his face resting on jungkook shoulder.

" It is not early morning, it is almost noon by the way" Namjoon said and continue spreading jams on his slice of bread.

" My morning starts at 12:30pm" jimin said before sneakily stealing jungkook slice of bread and pokes his tongue at him teasing him and took a bite of it.

Jungkook took it back and took a bite of it. So the members continue eating and talking while jungkook and jimin kept sharing a slice of bread together.

This was the sight Taehyung
woke up to, he was still in a daze state cause he was forcefully woken up. Jungkook kept stretching making his sleep uncomfortable leading him to wake up.

He frowned his face when he saw how playful jungkook and jimin were. He removed his head from jungkook's shoulder and sat straight on his seat.

His brow frowned even more when jungkook doesn't notice he is no longer resting on his shoulder and kept bickering with jimin.

He tries to ignore the feeling inside of him and focus on his food. But his gaze can't resist moving toward jungkook and jimin.

When he saw jungkook and jimin both sharing a slice of bread, he thought of it as an "indirect kiss" and can't help it his face darkens slightly before going back to normal.

" Take this instead" Taehyung gave jungkook a slice so he doesn't have to share with jimin. He knows he is not supposed to be jealous cause it was a common thing for members to share things together.
He just doesn't like Jimin and jungkook sharing a slice of bread or as he calls it an " indirect kiss"

Jungkook pushes it away and said " I want jimin Hyung own, he took mine and I want his" jungkook continue snatching the any slice of bread jimin laid his hand on ignoring Taehyung completely.

Taehyung took his slice back and look at it with so much sadness filled in his eyes. He lowers his head and kept playing with his food not taking a single bite out of it.
Yoongi holds his hand under the table, Taehyung look at yoongi whose gaze was filled with worry. He nodded his head and gave yoongi a weak smile.