13

J

imin looked at jungkook and made a mocking face, jungkook rolls his eyes and sat in a corner sulking. Remembering when he used to be more important in Taehyung's life than jimin.

Looking at Taehyung's side view was cool as he was so focused on his game, without a second thought jungkook took pictures of Taehyung without him knowing. He made sure to capture the best part of his face which wasn't a problem cause Taehyung's face is already perfect.

" Jungkook what are you doing" jimin yells almost giving him a heart attack. " Using my phone, can't you see shorty or is my height too tall for you. I can bend a little for you to see what I am doing"

" Taehyungssi look Jungkook is mocking me"
" Jungkook stop it, jimin is your Hyung learn to respect him"
" But Hyung he...."
" Sssh I need to focus"

" That is what you get for calling me shorty, you can't scold me cause you are in love with my soulmate" jimin whisper to jungkook.
" Shut up shorty, you don't understand what you are saying"
Jungkook said and push jimin away from him.

" Dumb asshole, you can't even see how much you love him. I hope it is not too late before you realize. Forgive me but this is the only method I can use to bring you guys together since Taehyung is meant to stay away from you and makes you realize your feeling cause I am losing my brain cells thinking of plans that  Taehyung won't notice" jimin said to himself.

" Wow tae you won" jimin said and hug Taehyung. " Jungkook come here group hug.. Taehyung killed the bad guy. Let's have a group hug" 

Jungkook walks and join the hugs, soon Taehyung broke the hug and look at jungkook.
" Why were you looking for me kookie" Taehyung said not realizing he just called jungkook pet name when he is supposed to be angry at him.

" Nothing Hyung"
" Hey let have dinner at a fancy restaurant, Taehyung is paying cause for a few weeks he is going to be my slave" jimin said and hold them both with his hands .

" I want salad and steak, jk order for Taehyung. Since he went to the restroom" jimin passed the menu to him.
" For him red rice cakes, dumplings and soft tofu soup. I am on a diet so I want only Vega food"

Taehyung returns and his eyes brightened when he saw Alot of foods he was craving. " Jiminssi thank you, you know me best and what I was craving for"

" No jungkook ordered it for you"
" Thanks jungkook you knew what to cheer my moods with" Taehyung said and for once decided to enjoy this moment with Jungkook without any camera, they talked like old times and joked and laughs.

" Hyung, I have to tell you something. Promise not to tell jimin Hyung"
" I promise"
Jungkook whisper in Taehyung's ear, Taehyung face turn red and looked at jungkook in shock.
Taehyung coughs in embarrassment and looks away from jungkook.
" What is wrong soulmate, drink some water..... Bunny what did you tell my Taebear. Do you want to kill him out of shock"

" Don't look at me that way, you look no way intimating at all. I would have tell you but I don't think your height and IQ will let you understand so don't disturb your poor brain"

Jimin wanted to scold him when he heard a dong from his phone, he checks it and smiles.
" Look like yoongi Hyung misses me but I won't reply cause he always ignore me. Now he will know how I felt"

Taehyung thought about yoongi recent weird behavior and the pics of jimin he saw on Yoongi's phone. Taehyung doesn't want jungkook to hear their discussion and texted jimin.

Vmin Text
Taehyung:  wat is between you and yoongi Hyung.

Jimin:  Nothing I just love to tease him.