Chapter 38 - " well he can just get over it, can't he?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Southampton Airport. Local time is 16h05 pm. Local weather..." The airplane attendant said through the intercom.

I looked over the small airplane window and saw other airplanes beside me with people below them. The sky was gloomy yet it looked beautiful.

As sounds from people getting up from their seats flooded my ears, I turned to see Harry already grabbing our bags with the overhead. He put the bags down to the floor and then reached out his hand towards me.

" ready?" he asked.

I nodded as I took his hand.

Walking through the airport was just as nice as Harry had described to be. Back in New York, paparazzi had been already waiting for Harry probably because his plane ticket had been leaked. But they were all shocked to see me right behind him. I kept my head down at all times since they kept bombarding me with questions about me leaving the hospital crying.

" did you have a miscarriage? Is that why you were at the hospital?" one of them asked.

In shock, I just stared at the man not knowing what to do after that horrid comment. Instead Harry was the one to fire back cursing at the man. With Harry by my side, we quickly made it through and past security.

Here in this airport, paparazzi weren't allowed to come inside the airport. Instead a few fans walked along side us through the airport taking some pictures with us and of us.

Outside the airport stood a man with the sign that wrote 'Hayden Smith'. Hayden Smith was a name that Harry used whenever booking drivers or hotels as a way for people not to know it was really him. We all had one. Mine for example was Cally Reese.

Harry nodded at the man and quickly got into the back seat pulling me in behind him. As the driver made his way towards wherever Harry was assigned him to go, I couldn't help but gawk at the beautiful city. Everything about it amazed me. The people walking down the street looked so different. They had a different style yet it fit them so well.

After driving through the city for about an hour, we started driving through the country side. The most interesting thing was about being in the UK was that the colors were different. I know it seemed childish and delusional to think such a thing but to me that was what I was seeing. Some colors seemed darker and other seemed brighter.

" it's beautiful here" I whispered to myself.

" it's alright" I heard Harry mumble.

I looked over at him with a confused expression. Harry was looking straight at me with eyes that made me wonder what was going on in his head. I could tell he was nervous. He could seem to focus on just one thought. He was worried yet tense but also scared. I knew Harry probably had a lot of history here. After all, he had only moved to the US three years ago when he was eighteen.

A half hour later the driver pulls up in front of a small house. It was small yet it looked like a home, a home I wished I belonged to.

" is this your house?" I asked as we got out of the car.

" it's Louis'" Harry said in a monotone.

Harry took out the suitcases from the back with the driver's help as I gawked at the beautiful scenery surrounding the beautiful home. So much space to run around and play. This was Louis' home still I wondered if Harry has grown up in a similar home where he could run around and play as much as he wanted.

Suddenly Jess ran out of the house and towards us. The smile on her face was priceless. Her arms wrapped around Harry first and then squeezed everything in me.

" Why didn't you tell me you were coming?!" Jess pushed me lightly.

" I didn't plan on coming but somehow your brother convinced me" I rolled my eyes.

" I know how" he mumbled with a smirk.

I immediately elbowed him on his side causing him to groaned and crouch down a little bit. By the expression Jess help, she knew what had just happened.

" I don't even want to know" Jess laughed before taking my hand and rushing me into the home.

In the home, all I could see were family members walking all around the house. I assumed most of these people were Louis' family since we were in his home anyway but I wondered if Harry's family was here too. I knew Louis and Harry weren't blood related or brothers for that matter, they were just really close as friends.

" I know who this is" I heard an older woman say in front of me.

I looked up to see what looked like Louis' mom. I had seen a couple of pictures when Louis showed me while we were on the tour bus. Her smile was so heart warming.

" you are so much more beautiful in person" The woman with a heavy English accent said as she held onto my cheeks.

It reminded me of the way my grandmother used to do every time she saw me. She would hang on to my chubby cheeks until she felt satisfied.

" thank you Mrs Tomlinson" I blushed.

She soon let go of my cheeks taking her hands away from my face. Her head quickly popped up and looked in just about every direction.

" where is Harry? He came didn't he?" Mrs Tomlinson said for just about everyone to hear.

" I'm right here Cheryl" Harry said from behind her.

Immediately a smile appeared on her face. It wasn't just a smile though, she was glowing just at Harry's voice. What amazed me the most was that Harry wasn't even her son, yet she treated him like it.

" careful now, Louis might get jealous" Harry smirked as he embraced her hug.

" well he can just get over it, can't he?" Mrs Tomlinson said.

Jess pulled me away once again but my gaze wouldn't leave Harry and Louis' mom. I watched them talk with Harry's arm wrapped around her shoulder. He was so much taller than her by almost two feet. I had never seen Harry talk to anyone the way he talked to her. So gentle and sweet, nothing like the Harry I had grown to know.

After bumping into Louis, Jess introduced me almost everyone in Louis' family. None of them seemed to but Jess and Harry's actual family. How was Harry and Jess so close to Louis' family? Jess was in constant conversation with his family. Harry however seemed to be in constant conversation with Louis' mom. To everyone else it was just a polite 'hello'. But with Mrs. Tomlinson it was different.

My eyes always seemed to drift back to Harry and Louis' mom. That was until his mom caught my eye and smiled. I blushed from embarrassment and quickly looked away.

" Cheryl likes you"

I looked over to see Harry taking a seat next to me on the couch. He had a glass of what seemed like whiskey in his right hand. The choice of drink surprised me a little. The only drink I saw Harry drink was usually beer and the occasional tequila shots.

" how is she so important to you?" I asked him.

" she took care of my sister. I'm grateful to her for that" Harry answered after a long pause.

" there's a lot more to that story that your not telling, isn't there?" I said hoping for an answer.

" not now, Cailin" Harry sighed before leaving me on the couch with a bunch of strangers.

~

Here's another chapter my loves!

so i just found out that im gonna need surgery but i'll probably only have in like 5 weeks or so. But it'll be good for you guys cause I'll have more time to write hehe

thanks for all the love and support

love you guys <3