Chapter 8 - " all hale to your queen"

NOT EDITED

The last box was already shut and ready to be put into the car. I looked around my old room and frowned. I had already been living at the new apartment for a couple days but I still wished I could have stayed living with Willow.

" you sure you don't want to move in with me and the boys?" I asked her once again as I wanted back out to the living room with a box in my arms.

I had spent days begging Willow to move into the new apartment but she refused, and here I thought she would have jumped into the opportunity.

" too much drama" Willow smiled.

" not true" I said.

" have you seen the way you and Harry act around each other? It's like you're about to kill each other" Willow laughed.

" It's gotten better" I nodded.

It was true. Harry and I didn't fight as much anymore. We would get annoyed with each other but we avoided yelling so much at each other, for everyone's sake.

" love you" I smiled as I walked towards the door.

" love you more" she replied before I could walk out the front door.

*

" so how is it like living with the boys?" Lia smiled as she looked through the racks of clothing.

Luckily for me we had the same taste in clothes so shopping at Forever 21 was our first choice when we got to the mall.

" they are so dirty" I glared.

" they are boys" Lia laughed.

" you're just laughing cause you're not living with them" I glared at her with a smirk.

" Lucky me" she smiled.

Lia had become a really close friend of mine. Someone who understood this business, unlike Willow who got mad at me sometimes because I couldn't hang out with her. She just didn't get it.

" Cailin?" she asked taking my attention away from a red top.

" yeah?"

" has the label been hasseling Harry lately?" she asked looking down at the clothes.

" what do you mean?" I asked not really understanding what she meant by it.

" well whenever the label tells him to do things he doesn't want to, he gets sort of distant. He's been distant for the last couple of days" Lia shrugged.

Seeing Lia's desperate expression for an answer reminded me the truth behind their relationship, yet Lia had no idea.

" I'm sure he's just nervous about our album" I nodded.

" I guess' she shrugged again.

All of a sudden we heard a little comotion so we look over. There was a group of girls smiling at us.

" can we take a picture with you guys?" one of them asked.

" of course" Lia smiled.

Five of them took turns taking pictures with us which made all of them more happy. We had a quick conversation with them about the movie and music.

" I swear I thought you two hated each other, you were just taking picture because you were forced to" one of them laughed.

" Kelsey!" the other shouted mad.

" it's okay" I laughed.

" we're friends" Lia nodded.

After a couple hours of shopping we parted ways so we could both get ready for Liam's birthday party. It wasn't going to be an extravaganza which was exactly what I needed. I just needed to hang out with my friends with no media to bother us.