Chapter 10 - " distract me"

{Harry's POV}

As odd as it sounds, I think the label actually liked the whole scandal about Cailin. It brought more attention to the band and that's exactly what they wanted.

They wanted to control everything that involved us and there was nothing we could do about it. It just sucked that Cailin had to suffer because of it. I had my share of fights with the label. They were lucky cause she didn't fight back.

I remember when they told me I had to date Lia. I told them to fuck themselves and left the meeting. Louis ended catching up to me and convincing me to go back and just talk it out. But I hated the idea.

I thought Lia was going to be this snotty little girl but thankfully she wasn't. She became my best friend. She somehow made me stop drinking as much as I used to. I don't get into so many fights like I used to. Anyone would think I was in love with her, but I wasn't.

I wish I was. She was perfect. I felt nothing but a friendship with her.

Then she had to go ahead and ruin everything with falling in love with me. I didn't want to loose her, so I let her believe that I felt the same way.

" did you see how many people are outside?" Louis said taking me away from my thoughts.

I looked up to see Cailin and the guys jumping up and down in excitement.

" Zayn do you wanna show Cailin the dance routine we came up with?" I smirked.

" you guys can't even dance" Cailin said confused.

" that is a rumor" Zayn shook his head lying.

I got away from the wall I was leaning against and positioned myself beside Zayn, in front of Cailin and Louis.

Immediately we began dancing the dance we had come up with in the middle of the night last night out of boredom. I had to admit, the dance moves were horrible but seeing Cailin laugh but it all worth it.

She reminded me a bit of Lia. But there was something about she that was different. Maybe it was because I didn't think of her the same way I thought of Lia. Lia was my best friend and that was that. But to Cailin, there was something more.

" you guys are even worse dancers than I thought" she laughed.

The dressing room door opened and in walked a woman with a box in her hands. The box had holes in it and a blue bow wrapped around it.

" this is a gift from a fan that is in the audience" the woman said.

While Cailin went up to the woman to retrieve the box, we all looked at the strage box. Cailin took a seat back on the couch and began untieing the bow.

Asoon as she took on the top of the box she let out a squeal, a happy squeal.

" what is it?" Louis asked.

" a kitty" Cailin smiled as she grabbed the kitten out of the box.

" no way" Zayn smiled widely as he yook a seat next to Cailin and pet the kitten.

Zayn was literally obsessed with cats, evenore when they were kittens. If he wasn't in the band, traveling alot, he'd probably have tons of cats living with him.

Louis and I always teased him about it but he didn't mind. He wasn't ashamed about it like most guys would be.

" what should we call him?" Zayn asked.

" we're actually keeping him?" I asked raising up an eyebrow.

I just wasn't the guy that was close to animals. I never had a pet growing up so they just seemed annoying to me.