Chapter 1 - " I'm Harry"

EDITED: April 2019

The photographer gives his camera one last flash before waving me off. I quickly set off the platform as the next girl replaces me. One of the assistants follows me back in the dressing room reading off of her clipboard. My next outfit is ready hanging on one of the hangers.

Catalog shoots are always so rushed, I never get to actually enjoy the clothing. I quickly change into some cut off jeans and a crop top with a banana stamped on the front. I let out a chuckle at the choices of the company.

I look over to see Willow doing her happy dance. She meets my eyes and her smiles immediately widens.

" Guess what we just got, Cailin" she smirked. One of the stylists holds her down just enough time to yank the tank top off of her but Willow can't contain her excitement.

" What?" I ask as the makeup artist does a touch of on my make-up.

" Our names on the VIP list at BOHO" she cheers almost knocking out the stylist next to her. The stylist gives her a nasty look but Willow doesn't seem to care though.

BOHO, one of the most exclusive clubs in Manhattan. A popular place for celebrities to go since photo taking is prohibited. Only club photographers are allowed with a camera. But the downside is that it is always crowded with so many security whenever they do show up.But it is a hard club to get into.

" For tonight?" I smile.

Willow nods rapidly.

" Well if I'm going out tonight with my best friend, then I'm going to need a whole new outfit," I say hoping that my stylist, Ollie will get the hint.

Ollie rolls her eyes with a smile. After knowing me for years, she knows exactly what I need.

" Go ahead and pick an outfit," she says pointing to a rack near the back. " Just because I actually like you"

She finishes pinning me in and leaves the dressing room. Willow gives me a high five making me smile again at her.

Once we finish out the last shoot, we rush to the rack Ollie pointed out to before. Willow pulls out a blue mini dress that clings to her top but flows out at her waist giving her the perfect hourglass shape. I start to pull out a light pink one but Willow immediately shoves a red bandage tight dress onto me. I take a quick look at it and nod in approval.

~

The cab driver pulls up to the club and we quickly jump out. I can see a long line down the wall of the wall. I groan at the thought about waiting. But Willow grabs my hand and pulls me with her to the front where the bouncer is. She says something into his ear which makes him look down at his clipboard. He nods and moves aside to let us in.

Walking inside BOHO feels amazing. I can feel every beat from the music pass through my body. I can see everyone dancing around me which only makes me want to dance more. But first, we make our way to the bar.

It doesn't take much time before the bartender makes his way to us. I notice how he skips a bunch of guys that have been waiting before us. The bartender simply shrugs at them and faces us.

" One Cosmopolitan" Willow orders.

" Double whiskey neat, Jack Daniels" I order once the bartender looks at me. He simply nods and goes to make our orders.

" Make that two whiskeys. You can put it on my tab" I hear an English accent next to me.

I glance over to see a guy nodding at the bartender. Once his eyes meet mine, I can't help but let out a small smile. He's gorgeous. His smile is perfectly white, making small dimples appear without warning. His green eyes are mesmerizing. He looks familiar but I can't quite place him.