Chapter 3 - " what the hell are you doing here?"

*NOT EDITED

It's been days since that meeting at Capital Records.

A lot of things have changed since. I had to fire my mom as my manager because now James Avery was my official manager. In a way I was greatful because now she couldn't control everything anymore. But when I told her, she way extremely pissed and hasn't talked to me since. She'll eventually get over it.

I also had to break my contract with my modeling agency which broke my heart. I loved that place and the people in it. Willow didn't understand why and I couldn't tell her. She was also pissed at me but I promised her I would tell her soon.

Other than that, other pictures of Harry and I were all over the internet. To make it worse, they were pictures from the club that I didn't even remember taking. It was obvious in the pictures that we were drunk as hell. I just hoped that after people found out that I joined the band they would think that we were just hanging out.

It was Wednesday when I got a call from James again.

" hello?" I answered.

" Hi Cailin, today we're gonna have you meet with the boys and plan out some things. Maybe even rehearse" James said through the phone.

" okay, are you gonna send me the address?" I asked as I picked myself off the bed.

" don't worry about that. We're gonna send a driver to come pick you up" he explained.

" see you there" I said before hanging up.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair of blacks skinny jeans and a mint green crop top. Nothing too flashy but nice.

I was starting to get nervous. I already knew Harry didn't like me but what if the other guys didn't either. Louis was sort of nice the other day but maybe he changed his mind about me.

I walked out of the room and caught Willow sitting at the kitchen table looking at a magazine. As soon as I closed my room door, her head turned upwards and looked at me.

" you going out?" she asked.

" yeah, for a couple hours" I shrugged walking towards the front door.

" is it about the thing you're hiding?" Willow rolled her eyes.

I hated lying to her and hiding things from her. It was something we never did. I didn't want to do it anymore.

" how about this?" I said to her.

She continued to look at me.

" I promise to tell you when I get back" I nodded.

" really?"

" I promise" I half smiled before walking out the apartment.

As soon as I stepped out of my apartment building, a car pulled up and the driver stepped out of the car.

" Ms. Reed?" he asked.

" please call me Cailin" I nodded before getting inside the car.

It wasn't a long drive. But I still managed to have a conversation with the driver. His name was George and was married with three little kids. He wasn't the type of driver that was quiet, which I enjoyed. He loved talking about his kids, his pride and joy.

When the car stopped, I noticed he had taken me to a recording studio. I got out of the car saying goodbye to George and met face to face with James.

" ready to meet with the boys Cailin?" he asked as I walked up to him.

" sure" I shrugged.

I had to admit, I was nervous. It was obvious on James face that he noticed.