Chapter 47 - " I'm a lot more into brunettes"

The sun was shining just like every other day in LA. We were here for the whole weekend due to tour dates. One show tomorrow and another show the next day. Tonight we had the night off. But tomorrow we had a set to do for the Lilion Music Festival.

James had already warned us not to get too crazy tonight. I didn't expect to.

I expected to maybe go out with Harry like we had planned. I really wanted to go to the local cafe where there was always an acoustic little show by an unknown band. Willow and I used to go there all the time when we were in LA for work. When I told Harry about it, he had thought it was a good idea.

" what is your natural hair color?" Harry randomly asked as we floated around in the hotel pool. A smiled escapes my lips at how random and weird that question was but I decide to answer him anyway.

" it's pretty close to the color it is now. It's just a little lighter I guess" I shrugged.

" then why do you dye it?" he asked.

" I don't know, I guess I started dying it darker when I started modeling for real. My agent said that dying it made it shinier, whatever that means" I chuckled.

Harry swam closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

" I'm just glad you're not blonde" he said making me confused.

" why?" I asked pulling my upper body away from him.

" I'm a lot more into brunettes" he smirked.

" good to know" I smirked back.

With that, Harry inched closer attaching his soft lips to mine. Our lips and tongues danced in sync like all the other times. But no kiss was like the other. Each one made me fall in love with him even more. Each tough made butterflies fill my stomach all over again.

His hands tightened around me waist making my skin rise from his touch. 

" Harry!" a familiar voice shouted out away from us.

Harry pulled away from me making me frustrated. I looked over to see Louis running over to us by the pool. Louis and I were still irritated with each other. We faked just about everything when we were in interviews and in concerts. Other than that, we ignored each other completely. Harry on the other hand was buddy buddy with him but I couldn't expect anything less, after all they were best friends.

" what's up Lou?" Harry called out.

" get out of the damn pool. Chris just invited us to his bachelor party!" Louis said.

" since when is Chris getting fucking married?" Harry asked.

" I have no idea, he just called. Now let's go" Louis said while walking away from us.

Once again, without knowledging that I was even there.

Chris was the drummer of one of the bands they had played with a couple of years ago. They were still in touch with a lot of them which was pretty rare in this industry. The boys had always said that Chris was the craziest one out of all of them. Crazy with the fans, women, alcohol, and drugs. It made sense why Harry was so surprised.

" rain check on our date?" Harry grinned at me.

I never had a problem with Harry going out without me, even though I knew his history. But this time it was different. Something inside me made me squirm at the thought of him going out tonight. Maybe it was because it was a bachelor party. 

" I don't know" I whispered.

I looked away from him and down at the water around us. 

" what's wrong?" he asked as he swam closer to me. His finger lightly touched the bottom of me chin forcing me to look up at him.