Chapter 2 - " Take the offer"

EDITED December 2019

Walking through my apartment door, a sudden wave of relaxation hits me. I'm home and ready to try to get rid of my hangover. I can forget all about my morning with the jackass. 

 I can already smell Willow's essential oils in the air which means she's home. As soon as I walk into the living room, I see her sitting on the couch with a beaming smile. 

 Ever since I turned sixteen, two years ago, Willow and I have been living together. My childhood best friend introduced us and it was like a best friend match made in heaven. Both of us had dreams of going to New York. Both of us had modeled a little but wanted to do more. Secretly I wanted to pursue my dreams of singing but that quickly dimmed. Feeling like a small fish in a big pond really tore down on my confidence. 

 " Tell me everything!" she demands. 

 I let out a sigh followed but a chuckle at her excitement. Finally being able to take off my heels, I throw them across the living room to where all the rest of our shoes are. I plop down on the couch next to her. 

 " I don't remember most of it" I admit. 

 Willow rolls her eyes and starts playing with her wavy blonde hair. 

 " I remember going back to his hotel room and then having sex with him but it's more like flashes" I shrug. 

 " So how was it?!" she smirks. 

 I blush thinking of it. I can still taste his warm minty mouth on mine. I can still feel his grip on me. But the memory gets ruined by replaying Harry's voice the next morning. 

 " He was such an asshole this morning" I groan. 

 " What did he say to you?" she asks. 

 I lean down and pick up the bottle of Advil Willow had laying around and pour two pills out into my hand. 

 " He was just rushing me out of the hotel. He wouldn't even be bothered by my name" I explain to her before swallowing the pills with some water. " He's just a jackass. Harry Styles isn't worth talking about" I roll my eyes. 

 " Oh trust me, he is" Willow giggles. 

 I playfully slap her before leaning down again. I lay down and place my head on Willow's lap. Her comfort is all I need when I'm hungover like this. 

 " I'd hate to be his girlfriend right now" she comments. 

 " Girlfriend?..." I ask sounding more like a whisper. 

 " You didn't know?" she chuckles. 

 A sudden feeling of guilt starts spreading over my chest. I should have known it once he started rushing me out of the room and the hotel itself. It's the only time in my life that I wish I read gossip magazines or followed gossip pages on Instagram. I would have known the truth if I did. 

I wish Willow would have warned me once she realized I was with Harry. She knows everything. She subscribes to most of those magazines and her favorite show is TMZ I think she's into those things because she wants to be one of them deep down inside. 

 Worry also starts to flow through my mind. I know there are pictures of me leaving the hotel with Harry. 

 " It's that actress, Lia James" Willow says. 

It doesn't take me more than one second to realize who she's talking about. But when I do, my eyes widen. 

Lia James. Lia James is the actress that is in all the new movies. She talent ranges in drama to comedy. I've seen at least three of her movies. Her name is all you hear about in the movie industry.