Tour Bus

That night on the tour bus Luke, Calum, Jocelyn, and Emma slept in the back room since there wasn't enough beds for all of them. Calum and Jocelyn sat on one side and Luke and Emma sat on the other. They couldn't go to sleep so they decided to watch some Netflix.
"Why don't you pick out a movie, Luke"-Emma
"Um okay sure!"-Luke
Luke picked out the scariest movie he had seen hoping that Luke could comfort Emma or Jocelyn if they got scared. Calum caught on and nodded in approval. During the movie Emma got very sleepy so she curled up next to Luke. Calum had already made his move on Jocelyn but she declined and slept facing the other way. Calum slept beside her hoping they'd cuddle but they didn't. Luke and Emma were the only ones on the tour bus awake. Luke decided to gradually place his arm around Emma. Emma did not mine for she was falling asleep. She still thought they were friends. Luke, on the other hand, tried so hard to hint he liked her but Emma didn't catch any of the hints. Soon they both fell asleep.
The next day Emma and Jocelyn woke up at their normal 5:30, got dressed, and started their online school. They were only 16 and still wanted to graduate. They had been doing online school ever since they started YouTube. They would start early so they had the whole day dedicated to YouTube. They were finished about 8:00 and the boys weren't up yet so Emma and Jocelyn made breakfast for all of them. Then they quietly woke them up.
"Good morning, Lukey. We made breakfast for you!"-Emma
"Good morning, Calum. Come eat some breakfast!"-Jocelyn
They woke up the others and all ate breakfast together.
"This is delicious!"-Ashton
"Where'd you learn how to cook like this?"-Michael
"This is so good!"-Calum
"Thank you guys! You didn't have to do this you know?"-Luke
"It's fine. We learn how to make this in our cooking elective in middle school."-Jocelyn
"You had a cooking elective?!"-Michael
"Yeah!"-Jocelyn
They finished eating breakfast and by then they were in Los Angles, California. Emma and Jocelyn visited LA a lot so they knew it well. The boys all went to the recording studio and recorded a new song while Emma and Jocelyn wrote a new song with the song writer. After the girls were finished they went out to shop for "5sos clothes" which consisted of black skinny jeans, vans, and baggy t-shirts. When they were done they went back to the recording studio to get the guys for their new adventure. Fans.