Emma's POV:Part 3

The next day on the tour bus me and Jocelyn got up at our usual 5:30, got ready, did online school, and made breakfast for the guys. At like 9:00 they still weren't up so we had to wake them up. They were all sleeping so peacefully it was hard to brake them from a sense of quiet. I mean being the only 2 girls on the bus, it is a lot of noise and it was nice to have some peace and quiet. Anyway, we woke them up and we all ate breakfast together.
By then we were in LA. I loved being in LA because most of our fans were from LA and me and Jocelyn are here like every weekend. Anyway, we were walking down the street and a crowd of fans came running over to us. I thought they were here because of the guys but they were there for us. We signed, autographed, took pictures, and everything else with our fans for like 5 hours. Then I got a text from Luke saying to meet them at the tour bus. I looked at the time and it was already 5:00. We went as fast as we could to the tour bus because the concert was going to start soon. We got there and the guys weren't even there yet so we waited around for like 10 minutes.
I texted my friend, Cheyenne, asking her for advice about Luke. She is my go to girl for anything about boys. She told me that she thinks Luke likes me but I didn't believe her. She said to give her more evidence so during the concert I took notes about what Luke did. As soon as we got on the tour bus that night, we feel asleep.
The next day was interview day. Basically we did all the interviews we could do that entire day. Me and Jocelyn got the most questions but we were amazing at interviews so we knew exactly how to answer them. I felt bad though because whenever the guys would actually get a question, Ashton is the only one who would talk. I felt bad for the other guys.
The next day, we were in NYC. I love New York because practically all of my friends live there and I love big cities. Anyway, Cheyenne came to meet up with us because she lives there and we sung here the entire album. Today was the first time me and Jocelyn would actually perform on stage with the guys. The guys would get the first hour, 30 minutes of us together, then we got the last hour. We had a break after the first hour and 30 minutes. I was so excited to go on stage but Luke seemed nervous. Maybe I should ask why or what happened? He always gets nervous before a show but not this nervous. Something is going on.