Emma's POV:Part 2

I am so excited! Today is the day I get to go to the concert! I have never been to any concert before and for my first concert I get backstage passes for me and Jocelyn! I can't wait! Oh no! I have nothing to wear! I have to call Jocelyn over maybe she can help me.
So I called Jocelyn over and she already looked amazing and she helped me get ready. We told our parents what we were doing and we drove to the arena. As soon as we got out of the car Luke ran up to us. He was really excited to see us. He hugged us, greeted us, and then showed us around the arena. We have performed there before but we didn't want to burst Luke's bubble by telling him we already know our way around the place. Anyway, after he showed us around we were all sitting in the dressing room and Luke told us he wanted to sign us to their record deal! Of course we said yes. After the show we went a grabbed our stuff, told our parents we were going on tour, and went on the tour bus.
They didn't have enough space on the tour bus so we slept in the back room. Luke and Calum slept with us. We watched some Netflix and about halfway through the movie Calum made a cheesy move on Jocelyn. Jocelyn was not happy about this and she rejected him. I was so tired so I cuddled up in a little ball next to Luke. I think Luke played a cheesy move on me as well but I was too tired to reject him so I just stayed there. I knew that going on tour with the boys was going to be very...interesting.....