Luke's POV

So there is this girl. I was looking for popular girl artists on YouTube and this one group came up. Their name was t3d. They were amazing! One of them was Emma and the other one was Jocelyn. They were both about 16. As soon as I heard Emma sing I fell in love with her. I mean Jocelyn was amazing to but she seemed more like a Calum girl. I showed Calum he said he loved Jocelyn. Anyway, I wrote a comment in the comment section and just hoped she saw it. Within about half an hour she messaged me privately saying that we should Skype some time. Of course I Skyped her and as I was talking to her she seemed very interested in what I had to say. I mean maybe I'm just "fangirling" about her but I think she likes me.
I told the guys later that I like Emma and that she is coming to our show in Pensacola. The guys would not stop teasing me about her. I would be skyping her and they would say things like, "Are you talking to your girlfriend?" "Is that the one you like?" and other things like that. Emma didn't seem to notice though so I don't think she knows I like her, yet. I was talking to the guys and we were thinking of signing her to our record deal. Then I could ask her out when we are on tour together! I had it all planned out. Some things went according to plan, but some things didn't.