Funny Faces

Luke had always wanted to make Emma happy. His favorite way was to make her laugh. He would make random funny faces facing her and she would take a picture to post it for everyone to see. It was a way of trying to break Luke out of his shell. Luke is very serious when it comes to the band. When Emma was around he would goof around and make everyone laugh. The guys used this to their advantage. Whenever they were doing anything related to the band they would bring Emma along. Emma enjoyed it though, I mean, what is there not to like about goofing around with 5sos. One day in the dressing room Emma was playing on her phone and Luke was fixing his hair. Calum decided to take a keek of this.
"Hey Luke, you fixing your hair for Emma.."-Calum
Luke started blushing and he bit his lip. Then he got up and walked away.
"Hey Emma, I think he looooooves yoooooou!"-Calum
Emma smiled and shook her head. She continued playing on her phone.
"Nobody wants to talk to me!"-Calum
Emma got up and walked over to sit on the couch with Calum. She leaned her head on his shoulder.
"I'll talk to you!"-Emma
"Yay!"-Calum
After Calum posted that on keek Luke walked back in.
"You done prettying yourself up for Emma?"-Calum
Luke didn't say anything and sat next to Emma on the couch.
"What are you doing."-Luke
"Answering some fan questions on Twitter."-Emma
"You are way more involved with the fans than us."-Luke
"I know. Wanna take a selfie?"-Emma
"Can I make a funny face like this?"-Luke
Luke made a funny face and Emma snapped a picture.
"This going everywhere."-Emma
Luke loves posing for pictures when Emma took them. It made her happy and he would do anything to make her happy. That's why they were so perfect for each other. Emma would make him happy and Luke would return the favor. If they gave awards for the cutest celebrity couple, Emma and Luke would win.