Luke's POV:Part 2

So today was the day I was going to sign Emma and Jocelyn to our record deal. Which meant they get to live with us for practically the rest of our lives. It is also the first time me and the guys get to see them in person. I don't know things like how tall they are, what is their clothing style, and other physical features that I don't know about that I finally get to find out today. I mean I know Emma is tall but I don't want her to be taller than me. I am about 6'4. I'm hoping she is about 5'10 at most but not anything above that. Jocelyn is shorter than Emma so I should be good.
I don't know why I care so much about this but I do. Like if she does become my girlfriend I want her to be shorter than me so I can bend down and give her a kiss on the cheek. Or maybe, which is even cuter, she can go up on her tiptoes to kiss me. Why can't I just ask her out already? why can't it be show time yet so I can see her? I wonder if she is thinking about me? I wonder if she likes me?
So it was around like 6:30 when they got here and wow! They both looked like models just getting off of the runway. It was casual clothing but it was my kind of style casual clothing. And Emma was about 5'7 and Jocelyn was about 5'3. Both more than 7 inches shorter than me! I guess I worry about nothing. I do that a lot though especially if it involves girls. I care a lot about what others think about me and I know I shouldn't but I do anyways.
We were all sitting in the dressing room when I told Emma and Jocelyn that we wanted to sign them to our record deal. Of course they said yes, we signed the legal papers, and went to their houses to pick up their stuff and for them to tell their parents they were leaving. Their parents were super excited and very supporting about them going on tour with us. Around about 9:00 we were finally heading to LA to record some new songs and Emma and Jocelyn were going to start an album.
On the tour bus when we got on me and Calum slept in the back with Emma and Jocelyn. Calum made a move on Jocelyn and she declined it. That made me scared to make a move on Emma. We were watching some Netflix and it was toward the end of the movie when I put my arm around her. I know it was cheesy but she didn't decline it she just sat there. I think she was falling asleep or something. Anyway I fell asleep next to her that night.