The Day

Cheyenne decided not to tell Emma what she heard but she did tell the guys.
"Hey, um, guys. I got to tell you something."-Cheyenne
"Oh your Emma's friend right? She's in there just go...."-Luke
"It's not about her. I heard what you guys said back there. Who is Luke asking out?"-Cheyenne
"Oh... you heard. Well you promise not to tell her?"-Luke
Cheyenne nodded then Luke fingered her to come forward and whispered a name in to her ear.
"Oh, would you like me to help with that?"-Cheyenne
"No! Please don't. I don't want her to expect anything."-Luke
"Please?!"-Cheyenne
"No!"-Luke
"You really like her don't you."-Cheyenne
Luke nodded and walked Cheyenne over to Jocelyn and Emma in the dressing room. Emma was so surprised and excited when she saw Cheyenne walk into the room.
"Ohmygosh! Hi!"-Emma
"Hey! Oh and hey Jocelyn!"-Cheyenne
Jocelyn and Cheyenne were friends also but not as close as Emma and Cheyenne were. Emma and Jocelyn sung their album to Cheyenne and she loved it. Today was the first time Emma and Jocelyn would perform with 5sos. They had several songs together but most were separate. 5sos would get the first hour, 30 minutes of them both together, then t3d got the last hour.
Luke told the other guys that he was asking out "her" today so they planned it when their break happened during the concert. Whether Luke would do it then or not depended on him. So many things were going on inside of Luke head right then he didn't know what to do when. Now it was time for the concert and it was now or never.