𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒

We are delighted to announce to all of you, the aspirants, spectators and fans, the list of our chosen contestants.

We had to cut down the list because many entries didn't meet our criteria. At first, we planned on picking 50 contestants, but after the applications, we couldn't, because a lot of applicants didn't attempt to give their best. Some sent blurbs, poems, and even excerpts. We asked for a short story of 500 words, not those things sent. An email was sent to every one of you, stating the reasons why you weren't accepted. Hopefully, you won't miss this great opportunity in the next season.

These persons met all the criteria and are approved. And welcomed to the Project Pen house.

Unfortunately, we had to disqualify some persons. Their list would come after the list of chosen contestants. Do check it.

Reasons why you were disqualified. We gave days for you to join our group chat, which is mandatory  (Project Pen House). We even extended the time. One thing we take great pride in is our rules, we don't expect you all breaking it. If you want to emerge as the King or Queen of Project Pen, We advise you to follow the rules.

If you are part of those disqualified, and your reason is, you didn't see the notice. That's not a valid reason at all. We made sure we announced that you follow our social media accounts, we posted here on Wattpad and Instagram. You should be checking our notice or our Wattpad message board from time to time. We sent the acceptance to your emails, we announced the date before the actual day. We won't appreciate those excuses.

If you haven't followed any of our accounts yet, and you are a contestant. It's advice you do.

VIEWERS AND FANS OF PROJECT PEN!

We are happy to announce the names of our approved candidates.

Drum rolls 🥁

001:.               Ayinkus.                    

002:.              OhhVeeOhh.               

003:.              YourCrypticGrey.    

004:.               JagunJagun.             

005:.               A. B Cleo.                  

006:.              Lucifer's Baby.          

007:.              DDMarx.                    

008:.              S.A WRITER.

009:.              Thepurplewriter.    

010:.              Fiyinfoluwa.             

011:.           Akira_16.                     

012:.           Cutie.                            

013:.           Orianna.                       

014:.           Pam.                              

015:.           Zirachi.                         

016:.           LittleCreator.               

017:.           Lily.                                

018:.          The WordSmith.          

019:.           Black Rose.           

020:.          Temi_Creates.              

021:.          Netsuke_Writes.          

022:.          Vinyl Writer.         

023:.          FayWrites.              

024:.          Girlinluv.                 

025:.          NaomiXxx.              

026:.          Janethevirgin.          

027:.         TheShortcutbyCY.    

028:.          Paz.                              

029:.         Orente.                         

030:.         Kayden.

Disqualified!

We gave some rules, which you all didn't follow, for example joining the house, changing your pen names, which is mandatory, we are sorry to let you know, that you have been disqualified. We can't wait forever, the show has to begin. We gave deadlines, which you didn't meet. See you next year.

012:.           Cutie.                

017:.           Lily.                  

025:.          NaomiXxx.      

029:.         Orente.                 

The Judges list would he dropped today. Stay tuned.

Good Luck.

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐍.