𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐎𝐅

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐍.

Fire for fire! 🔥🔥

Omoh, this stage would be lit and so intriguing. Let's not forget we are down to three contestants.

Three contestants in the house, it's not easy. But there must be a winner, we have to crown our project pen King or Queen. Let's not forget our slogan, "Step into the spotlight and let your light shine."

Do you have what it takes to be the very first King or Queen of Project pen?

This is the very last stage, and you know what to expect from the contestants standing. Fire for fire. This is going to be very competitive. We are all aware that those three contestants that have come this far, all deserved it. You all know, we always have a theme and title for each stage, and this one is no different. Let's get into it.

The Title Of This Stage:

E shock you?

I'm sure the title gave you some chills already, so you know what to expect.

Are we ready?

Are we ready to see what our awesome contestants have in store for us? We anticipate.🔥

This is going to be fun, but it's also going to be competitive. Don't forget it's a competition, and one person must emerge as the overall winner. Let's give it up to our contestants who have come this far.

We are so excited.

HOW IT GOES

•The Theme of this Stage is PLOT TWIST Each story must portray a very intense Plot Twist. Do not forget this is the battle for the crown, you shouldn't flop in any way.

At every stage, we always provide a note for the contestants, but this is the last stage, and this is very different. You won't be getting any notes, as you are expected to make your own research. This is the battle for the crown, we shouldn't forget that.

•The Judges, all nine of them, will evaluate the work and will judge heavily on Theme Execution, Punctuation, and Grammar. After casting their votes. This time around there is no Green Line or Redline.

We have three finalists in the house, and this is the battle for the crown.

Someone is going home with the crown. We are so excited.

AYINKUS, OHHVEEOHH, and JAGUNJAGUN, our honorable finalists.
We wish you three the best.

THREE FINALISTS, BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE CROWNED THE KING OR QUEEN OF PROJECT PEN.

Are we excited? I know we are! Keep rooting for your favorite Contestants!🎉🎉

Fighting! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

~ Project Pen.