𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Good Evening Everyone!

We want to say Thank you to each and every one of you for being here with us today. We are very pleased to welcome those of you that have been with us for a long time now as well as those who are new to the competition.

Today is our very first DIARY SESSION .

We are absolutely excited for you to see the interaction that happened in the Project Pen Diary room. It was a blast and of course, we are sure y'all will enjoy it too. If you are rooting for a particular contestant, keep it up! We love to see it.

We picked four contestants from Batch A to be in the diary room and you'll be meeting them now.

This would be so interesting.

Who dey breath?

ARRANGEMENT.

Q (Question)
A (Answer)
M (Moderator)

FOR OUR FIRST CONTESTANT, LET'S WELCOME JAGUNJAGUN.

JagunJagun 004

M: Hello JagunJagun, welcome to your diary session.

Q: How are you doing?

A: Thank you, I'm doing fine. Thanks.

Q: So you've been in the competition for how many weeks now? How do you feel about it?

A: Been here for over a week. And it's been thrilling.

M: If I were you, I'll be thrilled too.

Q: How do you feel about being in the project pen house? And have you bonded with anyone yet?

A: Getting in was quite a surprise, because I was freaking out when I registered. And isn't it too early to be bonding? I'm still observing, vibing too. But I don't think I've bonded with anyone per se.

Q: Have you ever felt uncomfortable in the house

A: I've never been uncomfortable in the house before, I've decided to enjoy myself.

M: It's great to see that you feel at home, fam.

Q: Which housemate(s) do you vibe with currently? And why?

A: TheVinylWriter, because she's a werey like me and S.A Writer too.

Q: So, which contestants do you feel will make it to the next stage.

A: Contestants 002, 007 and 014 seems like they have strong chances.

Q: Wow, why do you say so?

A: Imma be honest, reading their works kinda intimidated me. It's obvious they're great writers and they know what they're doing.

Q: Even with this slight feeling of intimidation, do you think you would make it to the next stage?

A: I have a strong hope, from the Judges' reviews, I saw that they were impressed. So, I think I have a shot.