𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐍 : 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✨

PROJECT PEN STAGE ONE

STAGE ONE

PART FOUR

BLIND IMPRESSION STAGE ✨

Here we are again, and tonight, we bring to you the final episode of the Stage One of Project Pen 🎉🎉🎉

So, you know the drill. The title of the Sentence Prompt is The person in the Mirror wasn't me, and we will give out the List of Contestants 015 to 030, before diving right in to continue seeing the entries from where we stopped in the last page, and getting to see the Judges Reviews. Are you all ready??? Let's go!

015              Zirachi

016              Little Creator

018              The Wordsmith

019.             Black Rose

020              Temi_Creates

021              Netsuke_Writes

022              Vinylwriter

023              FayWrites

024              Girlinluv

026              JaneTheVirgin

027             CY

028             Paz

030             Kayen

Now, continuing from where we left off, let's invite......

023 FAYWRITES

SENTENCE PROMPT: THE PERSON IN THE MIRROR WASN'T ME.
TITLE: THE DEMON WITHIN

The person in the mirror wasn't me! The murderous glint in her eyes, her disheveled appearance, and the devilish smirk. It just couldn't be me. My once cute dress was now rumpled and stained with blood, the same blood that had splattered onto my face when she- I -...

She grinned at me as if to say 'I did it, now you can deal with the repercussions'.

"Blaze! how could you? Why did you do this? Why are you hellbent on ruining my life?" I cried but she showed no remorse, just satisfaction, the kind of look a wild cat gets when it finally has its prey hanging limply in its mouth. She was enjoying this, seeing me so distraught.